Without moving a muscle, I have them one single instruction. "Strip."

Their eyes went wide as they stared at me and then they turned their heads and looked at each before huge grins spread across their excited faces and they almost knocked each other off the bed in their haste to get out of their clothes. Shirts went flying across the room, shorts and boxers followed shortly after and soon enough they scrambled back onto the bed gloriously naked and I winced as my fangs suddenly dropped and my mouth watered at the luscious sight that they both presented in front of me. My darlings were all but vibrating with anticipation of my next request. Their eyes changed and I could see the tips of their fangs through their parted pretty lips as their excitement grew and they panted for air. I could feel their lust and their desire like it was a living entity across our mating bond, and my cock filled to capacity. The bulbous head was red, angry, and wet as I leaked for them.

"Kiss each other." I purred the commad as I slowly ran a hand down the middle of my chest, over the ridges of my abs, and kept going through the trail of dark hair leading down to my throbbing shaft. I wrapped my fingers around it, pulled my bottom in between my teeth, and gave them a decadent moan as I pulled on my shaft from root to tip the wet tip. They both watched my hand and Ayden let out a sexy little needy whimper that had my rod pulsing out another load of shimmering fluid.

Ahron turned his head and grabbed Ayden by the chin, his tongue snaked out of his parted pouty lips and he gave his twin's bottom lip a nice dirty lascivious lick before senuously slipping the appendage straight into Ayden's mouth. The kiss was raw, it was erotic, and downright hot as fuck. It almost made me cum by just watching them, and feeling the heat of it  through our bond had me gritting my teeth and breathing hard trying to temper down my own libido. My balls quivered as my babies really got into it, Ayden turned to fully face his brother and he wrapped his arms around Ahron's neck and climbed up into his lap. He began rocking the rounded cheeks of his sweet little ass all over his twin's groin, and felt every drag of flesh on flesh like he was sitting on top of my dick.

"That's fucking perfect, I want to fuck each other. I want the both of you facing me while you do it." They both groaned at my whispered words. I leisurely kept stroking myself at a sedate but arousing pace as Ahron spun Ayden around and the glazed look on his face made me even harder if possible.

My breath hitched in the middle of my chest and I felt my pulse rate spike when Ayden crawled up the bed and towards me. His hands spread my legs wide and promptly buried his nose in my crotch. His warm breath washed over my balls, and they got even tighter as they drew up into my body. Ayden nuzzled them and gave them a sloppy open mouthed lick before he continued climbing up my body. He positioned himself in a kneeling position over me, with his arms on each side of my chest, and his legs on either side of my hips. My little imp leaned down and flicked my left nipple with the tip of tongue and the sensation shot straight to my already burgeoning member.

Ahron reached across the bed to the nightstand and he picked up the bottle of lube there. He shifted over until he was positioned directly behind Ayden and I heard the pop of the cap, but my focus was on my boy's goregeous face. I watched every expression as Ayden's features contorted then relaxed as his brother pushed into him, first with his slicked up fingers and then with the turgid length of his shaft. I watched as his mouth opened in a silent scream and his eyes rolled in his head as Ahron slammed into his prostate. I felt every emotion, every stroke, the pounding of their hearts, and the unadulterated ecstasy we were all experiencing shimmer and quiver along the links of our bond.

My hand frantically pumped up and down the length of my shaft as I chased my impending orgasm, and the symphony of Ayden's whimpers and mewls in-sync with Ahron grunts and moans made me even more desperate to claim my spine tingling release. I was right on the edge of the precipice, on the brink of my completion. And then Ayden cried out as he lurched forward as he came. He sank his fangs deep into my pectoral muscle, and sucked my blood into his hungry mouth and that was it. The sting of his bite followed by the euphoria of feeding had me exploding like an atomic bomb. Thick white ropes of semen shot straight into the air, it splattered all over Ayden's chest and stomach.

Behind him, his twin Ahron gave one last forceful shove before he threw his head back and moaned long and loud as he found his release. His body jerked as if he was having a seizure as he emptied himself deep into his brother. My vision blurred, the three combined orgasms, plus my mate drinking from me had me almost in catatonicstate of pure bliss. Ahron slipped out of his brother and he came to lean over me and offered me his throat. I wasted no time as I licked the creamy skin where his pulse pounded away on his neck. I licked the spot before my fangs sank true and deep into his vein. His flavor burst across my tongue and I was immediately intoxicated by his taste.

I grunted again and my shaft pulsed out another mind numbing spurt of cum when Ayden's well used ass slid over the sensitized head of my cock. I retracted my fangs from Ahron's throat and gently licked the wounds away. My head dropped back onto my pillow and I watched through half lidded eyes as Ahron fed from his brother. When he was done they both sighed with contentment. They snuggled down on either side of me and carded my fingers through their hair until their breathing deepened and they slept.  It didn't  take long for me to follow them into a satiated slumber.