Chapter 9

You dashed into the house straight into the kitchen where you knew Mitsuki would be.

"oh my goodness help me were can I hide" You whispered breathily to her

"go hide under a bed or something" Mitsuki replied. She thought it the situation was hilarious and was happy her son had made a real friend.

You ran upstairs and entered the first room you saw and slide right under the bed. But you didn't know the room you wen Tinto was Katsuki's you weren't really paying attention and just wanted to hide.

Right when you got under the bed Katsuki unlocked the front door. 

"Y/N get out here I'm not done with you" He growled. 

"oi old hag where is she" He questioned his mother.

"I don't know where she is but that is no way to talk to you mother" She yelled at him while throwing a random object at his head. 

You giggled quietly and hoped he wouldn't find you. He started searching all downstairs, behind the couch, in the cabinets, under the tables and he didn't find you. He made his way upstair and into the room. He threw his door open and searched the room. 

You say his feet stop infront of his bed and your eyes widened in fear and anticipation. 

"She's not that dumb" He mumbled then made his way out of his room. You let out a silent breath of relief but it was short lived. Your phone dinged loudly letting you know you had received 47,849 likes and 5,248 comments on the tick you posted a few minutes ago. 

You gasped and get something wrap around your ankles pulling straight out from under the bed.  Katsuki picked you up like a sack of potatoes and threw you onto the bed. He started tickling you like there was no tomorrow. 

"ahhh I'm sorry" You yelled through you laughs.

"hmm that doesn't sound very genuine" katsuki said. He was actually really happy and he forgot all about his responsibilities in the moment. It was just you and him and he was happy about that. 

"HELP AHHH HELP" You screamed through you giggles again making Mitsuki and her husband downstairs laugh. 

"I like that girl" Mitsuki said.

"yea I hope he doesn't drive her away" Marasu agreed. 

"I swear you don't walk like a homosapian" You screamed hoping it would make him stop ticking you.

"I can't hear you" Bakugou teased.

"AHH OKAY BAKUGOU KATSUKI DOESN'T WALK LIKE A HOMOSAPIEN HAVE MERCYYY" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"ehh that was okay but still pretty shitty" Bakugou said and finally stopped tickling you. You laid there for a moment catching your breath. The way you chest bounced up and down made it hard fro Bakugou not to stare. After a minute or two you popped up.

"cool now lets play more games" you exclaimed even though you didn't know how to play any of them.

A/N, DON'T FORGET TO VOTEEE