Chapter 26

⚠️Snipe is talked about in this chapter⚠️

Season 1, Episode 13

You were more than impressed with how hard All Might fought, going above 100% while injured. You stood astonished with your mouth wide open, which you quickly shut once your realized. There was smoke covering All Might, you listened to him speaking. 

He spoke about getting weaker, which is expected. You were shocked to hear him say he three over 300 punches, all more than 100% of his power.

"I need to train to eb that strong" You thought, upset that you weren't nearly that strong

Tomura still did not give up, with his villains he lunged at All Might. All Might was shaking and it was clear to you that he could not fight anymore. The purple smoke villain activated his quirk when Midoriya sprinted and jumped to the portal. Midoriyas  legs broke mid-air an were are swaying in the wind like paper. 

You had lost all faith in him succeeding when he yelled again, the purple smoke villain changed the placement of the portal and Tomuras had was ready to grab Midoriyas face. 

"What is with this kid and yelling?" You sarcastically asked in your head. 

Shigarakis hand was a centimeter away from grabbing Midoriya's face when the other Pro-hero finally arrived and Snip shot Shigaraki's hand, saving Midoriyas life, Snipe shot more villains and Present mic activated his quirk, easily taking down more than 20 villains. More heros used their quirks and villains were taken down in seconds. 

Snipe shot Tomura multiple times before the purple smoke villain made a warp gate protecting him from the shots, but Snipe kept shooting. 

"That's something I would do" You thought, smiling to yourself. Tomura had made a horrible first impression and you hated him already. 

The heros continued to work together and Thirteen was able to activate her quirk, even though half of her was gone. She was absorbing Tomura and the purple villain, both ended up getting away. 

You clearly saw All Might change into his weak form, which you had already known about but in real life it was much more feeble and weak looking, causing you to grimace. Midoriya was just laying on the ground, with his legs unnaturally bent and purple. 

Kirishima ran towards Midoriya to help him, when Cementoss made a barrier to stop him from seeing All Might.

"I guess they forgot about me huh" You thought, shrugging your shoulders. You moved towards the exit so it wouldn't seem like you saw him. 

Once you were outside, you saw Aizawa on a stretcher, it looked like he was in horrible condition but was already receiving treatment so you were sure he would be fine. You hoped it would only take him a few months to recover, considering how hard he fought to protect you the students, going as far as to risk his life. 

You were again more than impressed with how well the Pro-Heros worked together, it was clear that they had extensive training, and were more powerful than you thought. 

A/N:

I am going to start putting the season and episode at the top of the chapters!