12. Finding Out

Ommie POV

I woke up thinking about Tasha.
I couldn't get her out my head .. At ALL.

I soon got a phone call from the hospital.
"Hello"
"Yes we are calling to inform that your mother Amber Brown is in the Baptist Hill Hospital."

My heart dropped.

"Oh okay. Where is this hospital located.?"

" 3436 Vallory st she will be in room 305"
"Ok thank you"

I hung up and sighed. I bet she on them damn drugs again man. Probably overdose or something like that.

She been doing good these past 4 years but now that she's laid off with her job and shit she got all depressed so she back on them drugs.

I got dressed in all black and proceeded to the hospital . To be honest with you I wasn't sad that she was in the hospital because she only did this to herself. She know where to get hr some help but she refuses to. So that's why them drugs got the best of her :/

I arrived 15 mins later and walked inside the waiting room.

I sat there in my seat waiting for them to call me to come see my mom. This one nigga kept eyeballing me.

"Say nigga was good?" I said to him.
He looked me up and down and smirked.
"Sorry mane. It's just I saw you from somewhere and you look familiar that's all."
"Name?"
"Cameron yours?"
"Why"
"I ain't no harm nigga , I'm here to see my homeboy sister in the hospital. Her name Tasha".

My eyes got big.
"Tasha..?"
"Yeah Tasha . You know her?"
"Yeah that's um my my girl"
"Oh shit now I know wh you is" Cameron said smiling
"Cool, aye where she at can we go see her,?"
"Yeah but you gotta be family tho"
"Close a fucking nuff"
"Well her brother in there with her so you gone have to wait"

I nodded.

Damn wtf what happened. How she in the hospital. All this shit started going thru my head and to make matters worse my mom was up in the hospital too. I was waiting to see both of them .

Doctor: Family of Parker?
Doctor2: Family of Zaktlaso?
I was only familiar with Parker & just as I thought it Cameron & a few friends stood up .
I glanced at Cameron and he nodded at me to come along with him. As I was walking I kept thinking about my mom and if she was going to be okay.

We made it to the room and I saw a guy that had his head down on Tasha's bed praying & another boy that looked just like Tasha and I assumed he was Tasha's bother.
I walked over to Tasha and slowly put my hand on Tasha hand and I looked up to see if and anybody was looking and everybody was.
I cleared my throat and spoke " I'm good friends with Tasha, I heard from Cameron that she was in the hospital and I had to come check on her".

"Nigga you didn't have to you wanted to" the boy that looked like Tasha said to me.
"Excuse me?" I said lowly.
"Lance chill my nigga this the boy we was talking bout "
I was confused
" What are you talking about Cameron?"

"Lance & I both dislike Jason. And I'm pretty sure you was the nigga that was pointing a gun at him at the mall not so long ago. And I was thinking that if you hate Jason like we do, we would like you to join our lil Gang later on in life."

What was this nigga crazy. Do I look like a person who does favors.
i busted out laughing " look I just came here to see Tasha , not join your Gang ".
"Don't you hate Jason." Cameron questioned
"No I only hate the nigga who stabbed Tasha that's all". And with that it stayed quiet.

A/n

Finnaly I updated . I been in and out of the hospital so my updates how been delayed but we should be on schedule now.

Vote/Comment 😊

Picture of Dede at the top.

Btw that's me lol