We need him

Ommie POV

Got dammit ,!
This drama had to show up at the wrong time and it was now or never that I get this nigga kilt.

Okay here's what happened between me and Jason .
We been cool since the 4th grade and we been talking about how we was gone run the Gang together and knock everybody off the top so we could be at the top.

But just like we said it it never happened.
And that's because about 3 years ago I spotted Jason talking to another Gang and that's the Gang me and him been talking about taking down for years. The gang was call FDK .

That was the only gang on top and still is till this day.

Another time I spotted him talking to a cop but I wasn't stupid this time I put a microchip in his watch so I can hear the whole plot.

"Yeah yeah I been trying my hardest to get out of this gang. I am a good honest citizen who made the wrong choice . I can tell you all the spots where we have our hideout and our money. I'm just trying to get away"

"Ok son, write down all the places and the most servere names on the list." The cop said enthusiastically .

"Oh I can tell you one off the top of my head his name is Ommie Brown he is 16 and is really easy to find but he can be slick too".

And with that I had so much hatred towards Jason. I thought he was my dawg.

I took off and went to the closest hideout and told everyone what was going on.
They looked at me with hatred.
Wtf?
"Nigga we ain't stupid , we ain't going nowhere . You set us up. Jason told us everything. How you been going to the other gangs telling them all our shit and now you wanna blame it on Jason ." My homeboy Mark told me.
" Nigga! Why you think I bought this damn chip to put in Jason watch ! This nigga been plotting on opus for months already. I even got recordings to show all stupid asses if yall don't BELIVE me!" I walked in the next room and went to my safe. I unlocked it and took out this box that had all his recordings.

I stood up and and as I turned around Jason had a gun pointed to my head.

End of the story with Jason.

So now I was here watching as Jason had a gun pointed to somebody with their hands up.

I crawled to the door knob and yanked the door open.
I stood up and pointed my gun at Jason.
He looked shocked to see me but before anyone could shoot we heard gun sirens and we both split.

Tasha POV

So I was currently looking at this sexy ass Ommie but then we heard gun shots.

And now I'm here hiding under this big ass table , eating my ice cream trying to save my soul.

10 Mins Later

I see Ommie run up to me.

"Aye ma we gotta go !" He said out of breath.
I said nothing more.
He helped me from under the table and we fast walked it to each other's car.

"I'll call you!" Was all he said before he got in his BMW and left.
😔😔

I slowly got in my car and thought to myself. What did he see? Is he okay?
I mean there was literally gunshots and he tells me to hide under the table and doesn't come back until ten minutes.
I decided to leave it alone and drive back . It was already late and I was getting tired. Plus I had school tomorrow.
I slowly parked in the driveway but noticed a strange car in the driveway.
I walked up to the scence and saw Dede on my couch asleep. I closed the door and quietly went upstairs to check on Lance.