Diane also turns fully, showing her Serpent Mark

The three girls look stunned.

"I am Diane, The Sin of Envy of The Seven Deadly Sins."

"And I am Meliodas, The Sin of Wrath of The Seven Deadly Sins." You and Diane tell the three girls who didn't know this.

"You're part of The Seven Deadly Sins!!!" Yang and Weiss take a step back and prepare to attack.

"Girls listen to me, I know it may sound crazy, but the reason initiation was called off wasn't due to Grimm. It's Demons. And I need to get to Vacuo to free another one of my friends, I don't want to fight you three. But if I don't get to Vacuo quickly, Beacon could crumble before the school year's even started." You say to them. They look at each other, Blake steps up.

"Meliodas isn't a criminal."

"Oh yes how could I forget, you knew this and never mentioned it?!" Weiss asks her.

"Listen to me! Meliodas saved my life the night we met, and I could feel it, he isn't a bad person. Him and the Sins were framed if I had to guess. We need to let him and Diane get to Vacuo." They look at each other, Weiss and Yang holster their weapons.

"Fine, but when you get back, we want answers." Yang says in an aggressive tone.

"Gladly-." You look at Ruby.

"Ruby?" You ask.

"How did you know Mom?" She says with her head down.

"She..." You say.

"She what?"

"She was one of us." Diane finishes. Ruby and Yang are shocked, but stay silent.

"Summer... Summer used to be The Sin of Greed before she..." You hold your tears back.

"Before she went on a mission and was killed." You let a few tears fall.

"Me and her were close... very close..." You say. You wipe your tears and look at Ruby.

"I promised her no harm would come to her children. I intend to keep that promise." She falls to her knees. You walk up and kneel beside her.

"Listen, I'll tell you all about her when we get back, but we have to go now before the Demons destroy Beacon."

"I can run there in about twenty minutes Captain." Diane tells you.

"Is that full speed?" She nods at you. You stand up and offer your hand to Ruby.

"Wh—?"

"You're already here, so you four are coming too." You say to her. You look at her sister and friends. Ruby grabs you hand, but you hold onto it.

"Diane? Catch." You throw Ruby up to Diane.

"WHAAA!!" Diane catches her with no problem.

"It's nice to meet you Ruby." Diane smiles at her.

"You three next." You hold your hand out.

"Oh no, I am not going to be thrown around like some—." You grab her by her waist and throw Weiss at Diane.

"YOU LITTLE—!" Diane catches her too. Blake offers her hand and is thrown too.

"I got it Meliodas. Thanks though." Yang puts her sunglasses on and fires into the dirt to jump into Diane's arms.

"Alright girls, hold on tight, Diane is REALLY fast!" You get ready to sprint too.

"LET'S GO!" You and Diane begin running full speed. You keep an ear open and her the four girls screaming in fear.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" They scream as one.

"Thank the Deity for Blake being the middle man." You say. You pull your scroll out and call Ozpin.

"Just to let you know, Ruby, her sister, the heiress and—." You whisper into the scroll.

"The faunus are coming with me and Diane."

"Did you tell them about the Sins?" He asks.

"They took it pretty well actually, which meeeeaaannnnsss..." You say into the scroll.

"I'll will let you as you say, "whack Grimm" with my cane. But that will be after the Demons."

"Sweeeeett!! Thanks Oz, I got to go now. I'll let you know when we have Ban."

"Alright." You hang up. You and Diane keep running at full speed.

"I'm coming buddy, just be ready to kick some butt."