"You're not as surprised as I thought you would be," I giggled again.

"Oh please, you, and your father are the only ones in the castle that can use wind magic strong enough to break those bars, and your father was not an option," he said leaning on his desk

I laughed. "So how do you really act, King Lennon? I'm just a bit curious," I asked sitting also sitting down across from him.

He smirked and relaxed, his look, and his aura changed in an instant.

His eyes were sharper and looked more sly, and calculative.

"You finally look normal," I said.

"Of course anything for the princess. So what did the slave mark look like?"

"It looked extremely close to the mark of hades," he looked so shocked and serious it was scary.

"Why, that would be Impossible, dear princess,"

"Very possible," I walked closer.

"I asked around, what exactly were you doing in the dungeon alone with no guards to accompany you?" I ask.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" He said looking genuinely confused.

"So you don't remember?" He looked at me like he was starting to get impatient.

"I don't feel like playing around right now, princess, now please clarify," He snapped.

"I heard you were the one who tortured Mason. You were seen by the servants going down to the dungeon, and even asked the guards who were in charge of guarding Mason to leave you, and him alone which was why there were no guards in the dungeon that night." I said.

"That's impossible I never even went down to the dungeon, I was... I... Was..."

"What is it? You don't re-mem-ber?" I said taunting him.

"It seems not... But I don't even remember what he looked like," he said trying to recall what happened last night.

"Oh, my. Well, I think you know the story behind the peace treaty between you and Ravenhood," I said sweetly.

"I was well informed," he answered with a smile.

"So what do you think the 3rd prince of Flameheart was doing there? At the same time, the Ravenhood kingdom thought about getting dragon wings as medicine? Then sent three mages who were so very close to getting what they came here for. Luckily I was near the area."

"I have to admit dragon wings?" He snorted.

"Utter stupidity, but that was what they believed at the time... Hm, I wonder why," I said playing around with the curls of my hair.

"Yes, indeed I even heard the king of Ravenhood wants to apologize for their stupidity, and don't know how they even thought of such a vile thing." He laughed.

"See~ even they admitted that they were stupid!" Then he laughed even more

"So after centuries, they want to make such a mess." King Lennon said running his hand through his soft black hair.

"I think it's been far longer than that, king Lennon," I said seriously.

"Please, call me Lenny," he said with a warm smile.

"Hmm... Ok but only when it's the two of us," I said thinking about what would happen if my dad heard me call him Lenny.

"Yes, that might be for the best. So how long do you think they've been keeping an eye on us?" He asked. I was quite surprised at how seriously he was taking me, a child.

"It seems obvious to me that ever since the Flameheart territory got that big hole in their part of the wall. Although that's my opinion." I said sitting next to King Lennon.

"I've had my suspicions about that myself, princess. But as you know we can't meddle with their affairs," he said closing his eyes to think.

"Maybe, but this is concerning not only the whole beastdom but also the whole population of races on this continent."

"You are very right, princess. But we still need more allies. So tell me why leave your father out of such an important talk?"

"My father wouldn't have let me talk about this without butting in or talk over me," I said sighing.

"Your his beloved daughter maybe if you asked him to be quiet he would," he said looking at me like a child.

"Shut up," I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"You're right, it didn't work. Maybe if you asked nicely?" He said holding back a chuckle.

I raised an eyebrow.

"He would have burned a hole in you by then," I said smirking.

"Good point," he said nodding.

"We can schedule a talk tomorrow in the garden with my mother, father, and the queen too," I said getting up.

"Yes, I will arrange that. Until then, I think you've spent too much time here already, your father might get mad if you stay here a second longer," he chuckled.

"Ok, bye, uncle Lenny!" he flinched.

"Just Lenny is fine, princess," He said as I laughed before leaving.

"I was kidding," I said then closed the door to his office.

I passed a nice fountain and decided to stop and admire it a little.

Then I turned around surprised to see prince Leonard there standing behind me.

"Eeeek!!" I squealed in shock.

I put my hand to my chest, and quickly regain composure.

"P-prince Leonard, I didn't know you'd be here," I curtsy.

"..." He just silently stared at me without a word.

"Prince Leonard?" Then he pulled out two twin blades and started attacking me.

I dodged quickly, but only a millimeter closer than that I would have lost my head.

The rush of wind felt powerful, packed with anti-beast and nullifying magic, with the same power as the Sword of Valor!

"H-hey! That's dangerous!" He swung again while I dodged again but he used his elbow to hit my stomach. And it hurt like hell.

I got the wind knocked out of me but it didn't last long.

"You want a fight? I'll give you a fight!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N sorry for the wait everyone!!! I got banned from holding my phone for a while :') so here is your new update I hope you enjoyed!! And that's it for this chapter

Bye Bye~