"Anirudh learns the truth"

(Next day at morning)
(Just like every other normal regular day Anirudh was drinking his tea with newspaper in one hand and a cup of sausage in another... As always he eyes were stuck tu political news and as expected his clever , shrewd mind was pondering over preventive measures to uproot corruption and unrest in the country though it wasn't his nation. But once a barrister is always a barrister... His education in law has ignited him with righteousness and rational outlook towards every aspect of life. So now he was expecting the arrival of same intellectual awaking in Bondita as well. He has always been the best wisher of bondita... But no doubt Today was really different for him... Yesterday's matter had disturbed him a lot... And definitely he was Angry on Bondita but somehow worried...)

Anirudh- Aaj itni der hogyi... Bondita abb tak hall me nhi aayi....
(In his mind) Ek to galti karo uparse .... Ye aisa sab... Mai he jakar dekhata hu...

(Anirudh in Bondita's room)...
Bondita!! Kaha ho tum...?
Abb ye phirse kaha chali gayi...
(Suddenly he found a letter on a table)
He try to read it....

Pati babu... Aaj collage holiday tha...par kuch jaruri kaam ke liye muze collage jana pad raha hai...
Aap sooye hue the.. To apko jagana nhi chahati the...
Aur haa ye baat kehna bohot jaruri the mere liye... Muze maaf kar dijiye pati babu... Apne mere liye kar itna sub kuch prepare kiya... Sirf muze khush dekhne ke liye... Aur maine ...maine to apka dil tod diya... Ho sake to muze maaf kar dena...
Meri chinta mat karna... Samidha mere saath hai.. mai jaldi ghar vapas aa jaunge...
                                                  Bondita..

Anirudh- (folded the letter)... Phirse bina bataye chali gayi...( he was Angry but at the same time he was worried and sad...)..

(Suddenly the door bell rang..)

He came out of his deep thoughts and went to open the door... As soon as he open the door as sweet couple seeming to be their 60s greeted him by bowing head with utterance of sweet hello. They had a broad smile on their face ranging from ear to ear... Anirudh wished them back and cluelessly asked with curiosity in his eyes.(to two strangers) Who are you?

One of the two strangers (male)-  We are Mr and Mrs Williams. Is this
Bo-nd-it's House?

(Anirudh wanted to correct them over their mispronunciation but let it go as he knew they are foreigners and won't be able to pronounce it accurately even if corrected due to difference if native accents) so he replied yess and continue to listening them with curiosity now.

Mr Williams- so can we meet her now?
Anirudh- Sorry but unfortunately,  she is not at home now.she went to college. I'm...I'm her husband tell me if you want to I will convey your message to her. What happened sir?

Mr Williams- (With a wonderful enlightened face)- Actually we wanted to thank your wife for the unforgettable beneficence she had done upon us. We will forever be indebt to her. We have brought this bouquet to express our gratitude towards her. But unfortunately as you said she not at home now 😔...

Anirudh in his mind- Bondita ko Thankyou... (Confused)

Anirudh- Don't worry sir and mam please come inside and make yourself comfortable.. she will be back in half and hour. You can wait here if you want.
Mrs Williams- Thankyou son. May Jesus bless you. That's so sweet of you..😊

(Mr and Mrs Williams stepped inside the house and are impressed by indianized furniture and overall setup of the house..) Meanwhile anirudh goes to kitchen and brings tea and some snacks for the couple... Later they thank anirudh for his warm hospitality...
Anirudh- By the way what has Bondita actually done?

Mrs. Williams- Yesterday, unfortunately my daughter met an accident. She begged for her help on the street to everyone. But no one helped her..(she starts crying by narrating the heart- rending accident)...
By the god's grace your wife came their as a rescuer and took her to hospital. Though not being a foreigner, she showed a humanity which our country men didn't...
After that my daughter falls unconscious yesterday. We thought she has gone for partying with her friends as always that's why didn't return home... Your wife paid all the bills and saved my daughter's life..she gave her residence address to hospital staff. That's how we reached here.. Now when our daughter is recovered, she told us everything. And here we are to return back your money and thanks her... Really if your wife had not been there our daughter wouldn't survived...(and starts crying)

Anirudh- (After listing to all this) He was feeling happy and proud for Bondita but at the same time he was feeling guilty... His eyes are full of water... And he was continuously reminding the tensed and crying face of bondita....)

(After few minutes Bondita enter into the house)

(Bondita was confusingly looking at that two persons)

Bondita- Pati babu?

Anirudh- (In a happy voice) Mr and Mrs Williams here she is... Meet Bondita..
Mr and Mrs Williams-( with  a grateful heart) walks towards Bondita and thank her by giving her bouquet...

Mrs Williams- Thankyou so much my child.. if you were not there my daughter could not survived... We don't know how to thank you....

Bondita- (With a smiling face) No need to thank me... It's my duty and not only mine I think it's an duty of ever single person to help each other..
It's my pleasure that you just came here only to thank me...

Mrs Williams- (With smiling face hugged her tightly)...
Mr. Williams- once again Thankyou so much...(God bless you)

Mrs Williams-Mr. Anirudh... Your wife is a special gift of god to you...she is so sweet... Always be with her...
Anirudh- (With the smiling face) yess...(And at the same time he was looking at Bondita)...

(Then Mr and Mrs Williams both left the house)...

....
Stay tuned ❤️