Another Riddle Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"So you're a Slytherin now how does that work?" Some boy that I have seen in my classes asked me.

"Well it's quite complicated. First you have to have no bias. Second be perfect for two houses. And third have Professor Snape suggests that you have equal time in each house before coming up with a decision."

"But how can someone be amazing for both Slytherin and Gryffindor. I would understand Gryffindor or Hufflepuff or even Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, but never would I think Slytherin and Gryffindor. Oh and I'm Ash by the way. It's short for Ashton." Ash finished.

"Nice to meet you I'm Trixy. That's short for Trixy." Ash laughed. " I think that I'm perfect for Slytherin because of my ability to curse or as I like to call it 'expressing my feelings with my wand'. And Gryffindor, because of my amazing ability to prank."

"Is that why you got expelled from you last school, for cursing the other students?" Ash asked his eyes going wide. "And pranking?" He added as an after thought. 

"Schools. Like I was just telling Draco," I gestured to the younger Slytherin boy sitting in between his goonys. "In my second week at Buxbactons, my first school, I cursed this Seventh year in to Mungos. One of my proudest achievements. And I'm sure that the pranks were a major contributing factor." I finished grinning like half the Slytherin I am.

"So Trixy what class do you have first? I have Care of Magical Creatures." Ash stated his eyes flickering down to my time table.

"Same here, with Double Potions next." I said after glancing at my time table. Then I reached for my plate and loaded it up with buttered toast. 

Trixy Riddle's Time Table

Monday

Care of Magical creatures with Kettleburn and Ravenclaws

Double Potions with Snape and Gryffindors

Lunch

History of Magic with Binns and Hufflepuffs 

Free Period

Tuesday

Defence Against the Dark Arts with Quirrel and Gryffindors

Herbology with Sprout and Ravenclaws

Lunch 

Free Period

Transfiguration with McGonagall and Gryffindors

Wednessday 

Charms with Flitwick and Hufflepuffs

Transfiguration with McGonagall and Gryffindors

Lunch

History of Magic with Binns and Ravenclaws

Free Period

Thursday

Herbology with Sprout and Ravenclaws

Defence Against the Dark Arts with Quriell and Gryffindors

Lunch 

Free Period 

Astronomy with Sinistra and Hufflepuffs

Friday

Care Of Magical Creatures with Kettleburn and Hufflepuffs

Double Potions with Snape and Gryffindors

Lunch 

Charms with Flitwick and Ravenclaws

Free Period

After reading my time table. I handed it to Ash, so he could compare ours. "Looks like we have all the same classes." I gave a small smile. " With History last you can get all of your days home work done and still have time to just sit and relax, by taking notes." He added quickly seeing as we were close to the teacher's table and a few were starting to 'convertly' listen in. I snorted.

Five minutes latter we were heading out into the cool summer air, and headed to the Care of Magical creatures 'classroom' that moves from the outdoors to indoors depending on the lesson. Today we were sketching some flobber worms. 

"Hows your sketch coming, Trixy?" Ash asked. I looked at the oval blob on his paper and started to compare it to mine. "I guess it's coming ok." Mine wasn't too much better, but you could still tell that it was an animal. I'm much better at stick figures for explaining some pranks, than real life animals. After I finished drawing my floberworm, we went to potions.

I couldn't wait to see how this class would be compared to my last one. Now that I'm a Slytherin and what not. "Are you any good at potions?" I asked Ash. "No, I'm awful at potions."

"Snape has never said anything in front of the class though so I just assumed. Sorry." I quickly apologized.

"That's okay, Snape treats us Slytherins differently than the Gryffindors. He is our head of house after all." He added probably seeing the confused look on my face. I giggled. Snape did treat Gryffindors and Slytherins differently than the other. Snape treated Gryffindors with this hard dislike. I'm guessing that something happened to him back when he was in school. But he treated Slytherins with this, I scratch your back you scratch mine, mentality. 

As we approached the classroom I followed Ash to his seat. He sat in the middle next to some Slytherin girl. She had Brown hair that fell down to her mid back in loose curls. When Ash sat down next to her she looks up at him and gives him a shy smile. Then she glances at me and gives a slight wave. "Trixy this is Case, Case this is Trixy are newest Slytherin." Ash introduced us.

"Hi it's nice to meet you. Weren't you the Transfer student who had the odd sorting?" Case asked me.

"Yeah the one and only. Can I sit here?" I asked gesturing at the seat to the other side of Ash.

"Sure, if you're good at potions." I gave her a sly smirk and slid into to the empty seat. Just in time for Snape to come marching into the Classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And my readers this is where I leave you today. I added two new characters from Slytherin. 

Vote

Comment 

Follow

Contribute! Contribute time by reading as you did, motivation by voting, and motivation by following telling me to get off of my lousy butt and just type. Also contribute Ideas, by PMing me!

Finally I want to thank GryffindorGal7 for giving me the idea for Case I promise you I will work out her character in latter chapters.

~AurorMist