Chapter One

Welcome to my new story! I am actually really excited about this one. Read and all that.
My phantom for this story is: Ramin
And my Christine: Emmy
My Raoul: Hadley of course
I'll tell everyone about the cast later.
LOG.

Erik

As usual I was sitting in the back of the theatre. It was the only place I could smoke in peace, without people giving me strange looks.

Most of the time, it was pretty quiet, but occasionally the choir preps sang. Well more like shouted, according to Carla. Every time that girl sang I swear my eardrums bled. Our show choir wasn't even that good, the only reason it was still going was because of Raoul.

I could hear Snape now(yes Snape as in Harry Potter. Some of us Snakes read) calling Raoul the prettiest girl he ever saw. Snape's actual name was Chandler, but when you're a snake, no one actually knows your name except the group. His dark hair and pale skin was off putting.

My main group: Snape, Chalk, Viper, Cane, and Bolt.

Viper's name is actually Meg. But she really(for her own safety should stay away from us) is one of us; her mom Mrs. Giry leads choir. Honestly I think that she is to beautiful to be one of us Snakes. Blonde hair and clear blue eyes.

Cane is crippled, but he is pretty fast if you ask me. Plus all the teachers sympathize for him, with his charming good looks, and his smooth voice. Also his name is Gus, which is 'classy' according to the teachers. He is always star gazing and writing.

Chalk doesn't go to school with us, he's older. Dropped out, been in prison for two years. Sometimes I am surprised that Jacob isn't our gang's leader.

Then me, the Phantom. Legend was I killed a man, and that there is something horrid under my mask. Even teachers didn't dare cross me. The only one who knew everything was Mrs.Giry. That woman was God sent I swear. Then again, I wonder if she only likes me because I can play piano quote her' like an angel'.

None of my friends know about that. I intend to keep it like that.

Others, thought I was an insane genius. Let them think what they want.

We all agreed on one thing, we hated Raoul, as much as he hated us. The kid practically ran the whole school, because of his stupid money.

Except with the preps of course. Every stupid girl wanted Raoul to be their boyfriend, and every prep wanted to be him. I mean that kid probably slept on a bed of hundred-dollar bills.

Something snapped my attention from my cigarette. A voice, not Carla. I roused from my seat and looked. A girl with uncut long curly hair was singing.

It was apparently a play, Shakespeare I could tell because she was singing lines from it.

"Chrissie! You know the lines! Come on Carla is sick! So try your best."

"Okay." She answered timidly.

Think of me

Was the moment I pulled out my phone and recorded.

She sang like an angel.