Till We Meet Again(💙❤)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He felt a hand on his face and muffled crys, he looked to were they came from seeing a farmiliar pink haired boy.

Techno

The blonde tried talking only a cough escaping him before his vision faded to black the world around him seeming to stop.

𖤐࿐ •*⁀➷𖤐

'Where is Dream' Techno thought as he walked around the forest. The pinkette quickly looked toward a hill in the forest as he walked hearing leaves crunching from that direction.

"Dream, you there" He said while peeking around the trees seeing someone running.

He looked down seeing a farmiliar male in a green hoodie. The pinkette panicked yelling "DREAM" as he ran toward the smaller man on the floor.

He dropped onto his knees next to the blonde feeling tears prick his eyes as he veiwed the sight infront of him.

The boy he loved had layed on the floor blood running down his chin neck and chest. "Hey hey hey, your ok, hold on" the pinkette said grabbing the first aid from his cape.

He looked down at the blond a tear falling down his cheek as the blonde gave a smile opening his mouth only a cough escaping, blood falling down his chin.

The pinkette shook seeing his fiancé, the only person he had ever actually loved slowly die in his arms. The blondes usual glowing green eyes that techno could get lost in for hours slowly faded into a deeper dull green, his usual happy smile now a weak sad smile and happy arua fading into a sad almost dead one.

The pinkette carressed the blondes cheek, tears streaming down his face as the male layed limp in his arms.

"p-please... Ple-please Don-t leave" Techno choked out as he hugged the blond tightly. The pinkettes white button up stained a deep red as he sobbed into the blondes shoulder, not wanting to let go.

"TECHNO ARE YOU OK" the farmiliar voice of Sapnap yelled from behind him. He kept his face hidden small sniffles being heard as he held the blond close to him the blood ozzing onto his clothing and hands.

The raven stopped moving seeing the bloodied Techno and limp dream in his arms covered in blood. The raven fell to his knees saying "n-no... is this some kind if sick joke, no dream..please" a sob being heard as tears started streaming down his face.

The raven let out a choked sob as Techno lifted himself and wiped his tear stained cheeks.

"Who ever did this... Is gonna p-ay" Techno said choking on his last words tears streaming down his face as he looked at his dream.

☻☹

The entire smp seemed to go into a state of deppression after dreams death. Techno took it the worst, he completely isolated himself barely taking care of himself.

Tubbo also took it harshly, he saw dream as an older brother or a parent figure.

George, sapnap and bad took it terribly as well. George fell into a bad deppresion almost never talking amd usually left himself out of a lot, usually wasting his time away by sleeping.