Sleep(❤)

This was requested but I cant find by who so enjoy 😁😁😁

Dreams pov

I walked into my dorm seeing the empty living room. I looked around my vision blurry due to the lack of sleep Ive had.

I had been on a trip to see some family causing me to have not slept for the past 49 hours. I took my shoes off and walked to my dorm room.

I flopped onto the bed feeling the warmth consume me. I quickly fell asleep falling into slumber.

Technos pov

I walked into my dorm quickly slipping my shoes off. I saw my roommate dreams shoes here, I thought 'he finally got back' a smile curving onto my face.

Ever since we had became room mates we had become closer and closer to the point where I had grown a slight crush on him. I walked to my dorm room quickly seeing the door was slightly open.

I opened the door the rest of the way seeing dream on my bed. I stood there for a second feeling a large blush fall on my face. I decided wether to let him stay or to take him to his room.

I looked at the time seeing I had to get on with call with skeppy. I started my computer up sitting in my chair deciding to let dream rest, traveling makes you stay up late so hes probably exhausted.

I put my headphones on opening discord preparing myself for the ear rape I was about to enter. I joined the discord call immediately wincing at the loud yelling I heard from skeppy.

'Can you shut up' I said immediately getting skeppys attention. 'Oh hi techno' skeppy and bad said, skeppy calming down. 'get onto minecraft me and skeppy are doing challanges for money' bad said quietly humming.

I gave a small hum in response opening Minecraft. Soon enough Fin and Verb joined the call. We started doing challanges the other 4 being loud like always.

I kept looking back at the blond who was peacefully sleeping in my bed, he wasn't under the covers just laying on them, he sunk into the covers his body curled into a fetal like position.

I snapped out of my trance paying attention to the game seeing fin had just failed the 3rd challange.

We finished the recording me winning in the end. Everyone said there byes leaving the discord call the silence filing the place all being heard was dreams soft breaths.

I took my headphones off putting them down continuing to listen to his breathing, it was calming. I got up and places the blond under the covers walking to the living room to scroll through social media

Few hours later

I heard someone walk down the stairs slowly, if there where any noise in the house i probably wouldnt have heard him.

I looked at the dirty blond seeing him holding the wall walking down the hall. 'Good evning' I said meeting with the blonds bright green eyes.

The blond waved saying 'sorry for falling asleep in your bed, I honestly thought I had entered my room'. I shrugged replying 'its fine, its not like I was going to use my bed at all'. The blond sat down next to me, not to close though.

I moved slightly closer pushing my hand closer toward the other. He put his hand next to mine looking at the random show i had put on. I placed my hand on top of his, we slowly intertwined my fingers a large blush falling onto my face.

The blond scooted closer leaning his head onto my shoulder closing his eyes. I leaned my head onto the blonds a smile falling onto my face.

Hehe 2 updates in like 30 minutes hsndudjrndj anyways have a nice day!!!