Chapter 2

A/N - NOT EDITED!

Agh... my stomach is grumpling. Am really hungry. I didn't eat dinner last night, because i was packing my last box. My bed was the last thing left. Well paps told me the guys who packs our furnitures will take care of it.

I made my way to the kitchen. Ethan and Danny are already eating their breakfast, leaving a plate for me."Morning Danny" i went to where he is sitting and punched his sides "umph" he started chocking and drunk the glass of water infront of him. Ethan was giggling when he saw Danny choking but stopped when Danny gave him the look. "Morning max" he smiled when he saw me smiling at him. No matter what i do to him, he will never be angry at me. Well atleast he controls his anger because he loves me. The only times he gets angry with me is if i ever put myself in danger. Or if i was careless enough to expose my identity.

Even though it was the most safest place for us to live in, he still worries about me. Ever since the incident happened, we came to Africa. It was our home for the past 12 Years. We lived in a very beautiful island called Lamu. It was in the coast of kenya. There is always a new face that you meet here. Its known for its beautiful beachs and tourists love it. Any foriegner can own a house here. The city was inhabited with the natives in the center, and most foriegners chose to live near the beach or near the shore. They dont like getting deep in the center. The main reason was because there is no means of Transportation. There is no car in the city. You either ride a donkey, walk or take a boat.

I love to walk. The back side of the island is mostly green. There is no people there unless they own a "shamba". It means a plot of land where they grow fruits or vegetables. Some even have a farm and also cattles. our house is located at the back side away from people. We have a small boat to go to the city and bring some groceries. We have our own farm, with cows, sheeps and hens. We make our own dairy products and sell them to the city people or tourists. We also use our own farm for growing fruits n vegitables and also sell most of it to the city people. And with the money we buy our necessities. We use the boat to fish our sea food. Crabs, lobster,... you name them. I see my life here as luxury. It helped me recover from my past.

     Am always busy here. And i have all the love i can get here. But had to hide my identity. You never know who will come as a tourist. They might find me. But as a boy, they wouldn't know its me. And come to think of it, they already think am dead. Am not a rouge. My grand father, Paps, is the Alpha here. And the Native wolves are his pack. He got about 600 members.

He lived here for about 180years. But looks like not a day older than 50. Werewolves stop aging at 23. They only age very very slowly after that.And can live for about 250 years unless something happens to them.He came here as soon as he Shifted at 18. His wolf led him here. He got the Alpha mark on his ribs. It was the sign of a wolf on an island. When the Natives saw him, they immidiately recognised him as their Alpha.  They were waiting for him to come for 50 years. Their last oracle told them that the next Alpha will come through the ocean from a land far away. Before their previous Alpha died, he appointed the Beta to hold the Alpha position for the rightful owner. And to be good to the people and wolves on the island till the rightful Alpha comes. And to respect and guide the next Alpha, because he will be a newly shifted wolf and needs guidance. But he will be a strong Alpha that the island have ever had.

Ever since he came, paps was a great Alpha to the people. Rouges fear him. Even the Alphas that are on the main land across the country fear and respect him. He got the most strongest and feard pack in Kenya. They always practice and train in the forest away from humans. His mate, My grand mom, was an English tourist, who came to enjoy the island with her friends. She was taking a walk to the back side of the beach along the shore when he found her. He told us that he marked and mate with her that night on the beach. I was shocked when he told me. But he said that it was along time ago and that every wolf waits for his mate and were faithful to each other. And when they find their mate, they cant keep their hands from eachother. He told me she was as  happy as he was when they completed the mating bond. He said it was one of romantic memory he had with her under the moon.

But unfortunately, She died 20years ago, from some rouge attack. They often are known as the ocean pirates, to the human world.He said that his only sole purpose in living here with out her was because of his children and grand children. And to kill any ocean rouges he can come across. Paps had 2 children. Danny and Ethans father and my mother. Yes, they are not my real brothers. They are my cousins. But we grew up as brothers and sister. Well you can say as just  brothers, because am more of a guy for everyone. 

When their mother gave birth to Ethan, she died. Wolves dont die easily. But Ethan was no ordinary wolf. He was the oracle. You can wonder how a baby is the oracle, but believe it or not, i was told that he was the one who told my paps about me. When their mother died, their father was so devastated he went swimming far away from the shore carrying his mates body. She always wanted to be burried deep in the ocean. And since he couldnt live with out her, he went to die carrying her. Her blood invited the sharks. And he knew this would happen. He gladly died to be with his mate.

Danny always hated talking about his dad. He said he was selfish to leave him and Ethan alone with their grandpa. But paps told him that their father even if he lived he wouldn't have been happy. For one, he doesnt have the mark but Danny does. Danny is the heir of the Alpha linage. He had the same tatoo as my grand pa. His marks showed a year before he started to shift. Just like any Alpha. Only the Alphas have the Alpha mark. Only men. Well thats what the rest of the world think. What they dont know is that i also have one.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovely readers! I wanted to tell u that i will update atleast 1 or 2 chapters a week. Thanks for the support u gave me :D  Hopefully you enjoy. And don't forget to vote and comment. Your msgs made me write again. And makes me happy. chapter 3 will be posted before monday. xxxx

**ludi**

© 2015 Virrgo All Rights Reserved