Bonus Chapter :))

A/N: guys this is the last chapter and I want to know your comments on this story.Please don't hesitate to comment cause I really appreciate if you do :))

--

It's been a year after that tragic event of my life,I will never forget the pain he gave.But life must go on,as they all say:we cannot live in the past,we live to move forward and face the future.Our past is one of the reasons what we are now,from the weak person yesterday,turned into a fiercer person today.

After our graduation ceremony in highschool,Adrian talked to me about what happened and he apologize for hurting my feelings.I wanted to slap him hard!! but I thought:what can I get after I slapped him?,he would only think that Im still into him.Instead of slapping his face I just smile and say "thanks for the pain, I really learned a lot:That love isn't just enough to trust someone." I smiled and turn my back on him.I realized that being inlove take measures.You both need to undergo some circumstances to know how long you can hold on into each other -and learn to let go,so the one you love will be happy,even if  it hurts to see them in someone's side,cause love is all about giving not for selfishness.

*The End*