Harry and luna

When Harry got into the apartment he walked into the kitchen where Luna was cooking. He watched the blonde short lady in one of his hoodies that went down to her knees.
"Whatcha cookin?" Harry asked.
"Em just some bacon and eggs nothing special." Luna answered dreamily.
Well I have to admit you're a good cook miss Luna." Harry said as he came around to sit at the counter.
A few minutes later Luna spun around and placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of Harry.
She walked around with a plate for herself and a cup of tea and sat next too her soon to be husband.
"So, where did you go this beautiful morning?" Luna asked in her normal dream like voice.
I went for a jog and I actually ran into Neville and then Malfoy and zambini.
"Did they mention anything about Mione and gin? I've been meaning to visit them but I haven't. Luna spoke as she bit down into a pice of bacon.
"A little they said that they where sleeping." Harry smiled at Luna and she smiled back.
Luna stood up and threw away her food that she wasn't going to eat.
You're not going to eat? Harry questioned with a concerned look on his face.
"I thought I was more hungry then I am, is all."
She smiled at Harry and patted her shoulder.
"I need to go study." Luna said as she walked off to the coffee table in the living room.
——-
Luna had been studying all day along with her homework.
Harry sat down on the other side of the coffee table and started to do his homework for charms.
Luna set down her quill in frustration.
Harry had only seen Luna frustrated only one other time so it was a complete shock.
"How it Merlins name are we going to be able to have children together Harry."
Harry set down his quill to.
We were supposed to only be friends. Luna finished.
"I know Luna, it might be wired at first but they put us together for a reason. And they clearly think that we're going to love each other at the end of this."
Luna just shook her head before she cleaned up her side of the table before she stood up and walked to the kitchen.
She had started to Cook about 30 minutes ago and it was ready at last.
"Harry c'mon. Luna spoke.
She made some pork, asparagus and mashed potatoes with gravy.
They both sat down to eat the amazing dish luna had prepared.
Luna was now in the shower and Harry was cleaning up the kitchen.
He thought about what Luna had said. It was going to be difficult and he figured he would have to wait until the last minute for her to get pregnant. He didn't want to lose his magic but he also didn't want to lose a friendship he had going strong for a few years now.
He turned of the lights downstairs as he heard the shower shut off.
When he got upstairs Luna was in the bedroom in seasonal sleeping wear.
"I'm going to take a shower." Harry said as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and walked into the shower.
He quickly took his shower put on some pants and brushed his teeth. When he walked into the bedroom he saw Luna in a fetal position snuggling one of the four pillows that belonged to Harry's side of the bed.
He took the pillow from her slipping into the bed and replaced the pillow with his waist. And then sleep soon found him.

 And then sleep soon found him