"The Quarry"

Over the past few days, The Losers had taken (Y/n) as their own. Even Eddie liked her, which wasn't too much of a surprise, considering that she was very kind.

      As Wednesday came around, (Y/n) spent the entire school day excited to see what hang outs were like with this crowd. Based off of lunch, they were a little crazy all together. Yet, it was so amazing to just get to watch how they interact.

         (Y/n) was closest to Bev, Richie, Stan, and Mike but ever since the almost kiss things have been very awkward between her and Richie. Whenever they were made to be in the same room, (Y/n) simply avoided the topic. She'd told Bev but other than that nobody had any idea.

      So, the (h/c) girl put on her favorite swimsuit and put an oversized Rolling Stones t-shirt and some shorts on over it. Bev, Bill and Eddie all lived kinda close to her so the four had the intent to meet up before hand and all go together. So, as the trio got to (Y/n)'s house, she was already waiting on her bike for them.

       The ride to the quarry is short, and mostly quiet. There really wasn't a need to talk, due to the fact that nobody had any interest in doing so. Once they got there though, the energy sky rocketed.

       "Did you guys hear?" Richie asked, pushing up his glasses.
       "Hear what?" Eddie asked, furrowing his brows.
      "Apparently Jen's into me." He smiled proudly, answering Eddie.
       "No way." Mumbles Stan
        "Ditto. I don't know about all of that, Rich." Said Ben
       "No I'm serious." The trashmouth defends
This causes Bev to look over at (Y/n), who waved her off.
     "According to what source?" The (h/c) girl asked, smiling as if she was about to crack a joke.
     "Her friend Betty." Richie replies.
At this moment, (Y/n)'s face drops a little bit. "You should ask her out." She says, smiling at him.
    "How would I do it though?" He asks.
    Bill stifles a laugh, "Be y-yourself."
     Stan laughs at that, "He said ask her out not scare her off."
(Y/n) laughs but then sees how serious Richie looks.
     "You could get her flowers? A single rose." She suggests
Richie smiles and hugs (Y/n) tightly, causing her to wrap her arms around him as well, and even though it was greatly upsetting to set him up with another girl when she was questioning her feelings for him, if it made him happy it made her happy.

     They were all in the water, splashing each other and laughing. Bev was on (Y/n)'s  shoulders and Eddie in Richies, as they attempted to push each other in a game of boys vs. girls chicken. Bev almost had Eddie at a pin when Richie pushed (Y/n) over, while (Y/n) was under, she found an opportunity to pull him under. Richies laughter got interrupted as he was pulled under.

      "Stan, you got sunscreen?" Asked (Y/n)
The curly headed boy nodded and tossed it to her. (Y/n) rubbed it into her arms, legs and torso, so she wouldn't get burned. It caused her to glow in a sort, the sun catching her perfectly. Stan snapped a picture of the beautiful girl and (Y/n) heard it. She looked over his shoulder and frowned at it.

      "Eww delete that. I look gross." She said
       "It's my wallpaper, sorry. Besides, you look great." Stan smiled.

    And ever so slightly, (Y/n) felt her heart warm up. However, the rest of the Losers caught up with them and they started blasting music. (Y/n) and Beverly were up dancing around when Electric Love started playing.

"Candyyyyyyyyy she's sweet like candy in my veinnsss."
The (h/c) sung loudly, swaying around with Beverly, while the two were connected at the hand.

Bill and Ben had their eyes on Bev but Stan was watching the chubbier girl intensely. (Y/n) was howling the lyrics and she was giggling loudly. Stan thought she was the most precious thing in the entire world, and for just a moment, he could feel warmth in his heart while he watched her dance around.

"Thank you guys! I'll see you tomorrow!" (Y/n) yelled, watching her friends ride off on their bikes. The (h/c) smiled to herself thinking about how fun her day was.

     "So, how was your day? Did you and Richie talk about it?" (Y/m/n) asked, wiggling her eyes at (Y/n).
(Y/n) sighs and shakes her head. "Nope. He wants to ask out a girl named Jen."
"Aww honey." (Y/m/n) frowned, hugging her poor daughter.
"It's ok. I just want him happy." The girl said, feeling herself close to tears.
"You're an amazing person dear. I'm sure he'll regret it sooner or later."
"Thanks mom."
"Anything for my baby. Now go to bed and you'll feel better in the morning."
(Y/m/n) kissed her daughter on the forehead.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

       And so she did. (Y/n) went up to bed and slept. She was sure that tomorrow would be better. And in some aspects it was.

       The large clown gripped the (h/c) girl up and took her, screaming and kicking. He took her into the ground and she couldn't get out of there.

    (Y/n) continued to look for a way out, finally reaching an exit. However, when she went to leave, a large boulder fell on her leg, resulting in a loud crack and a jabbing pain in (Y/n)'s leg. It was obviously broken.

       "Mom! Dad!" The girl shrieked out, crying for anyone to come find her. "Richie! Stan! Please! Somebody please come help me!" More and more tears fell from her eyes as sobs emitted from her mouth.

       And nobody came. Not a single person looked for her. It was odd because she could see them. She knew they were out there and nobody looked for little old (Y/n).

    The clown kept her alive for a few days, taunting her on how her friends would never come. How Jen was much better than (Y/n) because nobody can love the fat girl. Eventually, however, he decided to just eat her because nobody truly cared. Oddly enough, she was happy he did, cause it was much better than being abandoned. And that was her fear.

                Being abandoned.

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I'll try to write longer ones but my school shut down the other day and I'm trying really hard to just get it done. This chapter was planned though. 1123 words!