P L A Y L I S T

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN ⎯⎯⎯ BILLIE EILISH

"You should see me in a crown; I'm gonna run this nothing town; Watch me make 'em bow."

DARK PARADISE ⎯⎯⎯ LANA DEL REY

"All my friends tell me I should move on; I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song; Ah, that's how you sing it; Loving you forever, can't be wrong." 

SAINTS ⎯⎯⎯ ECHOS

"Why don't you throw me to the wolves? I thought you were one; You were standing there like an angry god."

HEATHER ⎯⎯⎯ CONAN GRAY

"Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder; But how could I hate her? She's such an angel."

WHERE'S MY LOVE ⎯⎯⎯ SYML

"I got a fear, oh, in my blood; She was carried up into the clouds, high above."

A LITTLE WICKED ⎯⎯⎯ VALERIE BROUSSARD

"To that king I will bow, at least for now; One of these days a comin', I'm gonna to take that boy's crown."

WAR OF HEARTS ⎯⎯⎯ RUELLE

"I can't help but love you; Even though I try not to; I can't help but want you; I know that I'd die without you."

LINE WITHOUT A HOOK ⎯⎯⎯ RICKY MONTGOMERY

"Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you; I need you here to stay."

ALREADY GONE ⎯⎯⎯ SLEEPING AT LAST

"Now all our memories, they're haunted; We were always meant to say goodbye."

FIRE ON FIRE ⎯⎯⎯ SAM SMITH

"They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners; But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms."

SILENCE ⎯⎯⎯ MARSHMELLOW & KHALID

"I found peace in your violence; Can't tell me there's no point in trying."

BRUISES ⎯⎯⎯ LEWIS CAPALDI

"Your love I'm lost in; Even though I'm nothin' to you now."

DEVIL DEVIL ⎯⎯⎯ MILCK

"You take the shape of; Everything that I'm drawn to; But your eyes; Are dead and red."

POWER OVER ME ⎯⎯⎯ DERMOT KENNEDY

"I wanna be king in your story; I wanna know who you are; I want your heart to beat for me."

CASTLE ⎯⎯⎯ HALSEY

"I'm headed straight for the castle; They wanna make me their queen"

HEAVEN ⎯⎯⎯ JULIA MICHAELS

"All wrapped in one he was so many sins; Would have done anything, everything for him; And if you ask me I would do it again."

MONSTERS ⎯⎯⎯ RUELLE

"One misstep, you're mine; And you better stay clever if you wanna survive."

SATURN ⎯⎯⎯ SLEEPING AT LAST

"I'd give anything to hear; You say it one more time; That the universe was made; Just to be seen by my eyes."

CRAZY IN LOVE ⎯⎯⎯ SOFIA KARLBERG (BEYONCE)

"It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you; But I still don't understand; Just how your love can do what no one else can."

I CAN'T BREATHE ⎯⎯⎯ BEA MILLER

"How can I live in the moment; When my thoughts never feel like my own and; Don't know how to admit that I'm broken."

OCEAN EYES ⎯⎯⎯ BILLIE EILISH

"I've never fallen from quite this high; Falling into your ocean eyes."

DADDY ISSUES ⎯⎯⎯ THE NEIGHBORHOOD

"Go ahead and cry, little boy; You know that your daddy did too; You know what your mama went through; You gotta let it out soon, just let it out."

NEW ORLEANS ⎯⎯⎯ SAYGRACE

"Kinda lonely in New Orleans; Play the same old record; Makes me think of when we first met."

Author's Note:

The vibes on this playlist are just all over the place LMAO. Personally, I still like the playlist from book 1 more, but this one works too I guess. I mostly put these in with the lyrics so you can get a feel about how the book will play out, but book 1 had a more accurate one since I originally kinda planned to make it all one book. But, based on the lyrics, I wonder if y'all can take a guess as to what happens...?

Hope you guys enjoy!

-Athena