"Three for each one of us," said Julie to the band and each grabbed three CDs. "I'll give one to my dad and Carlos, other one to Flynn and the other to my aunt."

"I'm gonna give it to Willie, my sister and the other to my parents," let them know Alex with a smile.

"Well, Ella already has one so I'll give these to my parents and my cousin," said Reggie with a smile.

The band glanced over at Luke, who just chuckled.

"I'll give one to Carrie, I guess. With the rest, I don't know what to do."

"I think my mom would like one," said softly Peyton and Luke smiled at her, giving her one of his CDs. "And you can have two for yourself. One for your car and the other for your room."

"Yeah, you are right," he said in a whisper, putting the CDs in his backpack. "Well... we have an album!" Everyone cheered when he said it. "I still cannot believe it."

"Me neither!" Yelled Alex. "Let's go celebrate!"

"Let's get some milkshakes at that place down Hollywood Boulevard," offered Julie and the guys nodded.

"I'll catch you guys later," said Luke as everyone walked to the door. "I have to do something. You can take my truck."

He threw the keys at Alex and the blond nodded, everyone following him. Peyton turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"Everything alright?" He nodded.

"Yeah... I'll see you at the milkshake place." She smiled at him before leaving.

Luke turned around and walked outside through the back door, crossing to the side towards his house's kitchen door, knocking two times before his mother opened.

She was surprised to see him. After he bolted the other day, she expected him to not appear again. But he did. He was standing there.

"Hi... I... brought you guys something," he said. His mother moved aside so he could come in, but he shook his head slowly.

He took from his backpack one of the albums and gave it to her. She looked at it for a few seconds, in surprise.

"It's our album. Goes out on Friday. It is the 13th so watch out for Jason Voorhees, though." He joked, and his mom simply smiled. "Right... Uhm... I should go."

"You can stay," she told him and he shook his head.

"No, uhm, the guys wanted to go celebrate the album and I already promised to them I would so..."

"Luke." He couldn't even look at her, he was just staring at any other place in the house except for her eyes. "Come home. We... I miss you."

He dry swallowed before looking at his feet.

"Bye, mom," he said quickly before walking away.

Luke has never liked walking. Walking makes him think. While he drives, he focuses his mind on the music, on the road, on Peyton by his side. While he walks, there's nothing keeping him away from his own thoughts.

Was it the right choice to leave his mom? Was she ever going to listen to that demo? Would they ever be okay again?

Was it a good choice to stay in LA? Or was it better choice going to New York? Is Peyton going to break up with him?