*i see the light*

In the end I see the light

Walking in that ebon tunnel
Where whispers bled my ears
Brutally digging up my tears
And feeding on my fears

It wasn't just the darkness
It was the despair looming over

But in the end,
I see the light

Now that I'm out
It almost feels unreal
Like the shadows never crept in
Or the demons didn't grin

It wasn't just the dark grey
It was the hope, far far away

But in the end,
I see the light

I squint my eyes which were adjusted to dark
I hold on to my heart which was in fear so stark
I open my eyes wide
Never seen a world so bright

It isn't just the light
It's a trumpet of winning the fight

In the end I see the light

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people!

This is so close to my heart. You can see it as my testimony in short.

All I want to say to anyone who is struggling right now is this...
In the end you will see the light. You're in the tunnel and it's dark and I know how it is. I know how light is literally nowhere. I know how much baggage some of you have got.

But I know that I saw the light at the end of the tunnel because I kept moving. And I also know that it wasn't me moving by myself, it was grace holding me and helping me walk each step. It was, is and will always be His grace.

There's hope for you. Do not give up yet.

And one more thing!!

This is officially the last poem of this book. It's kinda sad but yeah.
There are total of 30 chapters and I guess one is an introduction so you've got 29 write ups.

I hope you guys enjoyed this journey. Some people were there in the beginning of this book but then many either left wattpad or forgot about this one because I went mia lol.

But still this book has 790 reads today and that really humbles my heart. Thank you to all of you. I appreciate the time you take to read my words and even leave a comment. I never considered myself to be someone who people would call one of their 'favorite' writers. But some of you did and trust me, it means a lot to me.

This has been a beautiful journey. Now I wanna work on a story so I'll be updating when it's ready. I'll see you guys there!

Thank you for existing!
God Bless you. Jesus loves you!!!!!!