Walk Of Intrest

Saturday,blue Sky's, suns out,and soft breeze. It occurs creepy turned into bright. I got put into a group once I arrived at the program the next weekend. Names that shouted out a cry for help longed. There goes my name and then..... "Jonathan". He was called in my group. We were out to a scavenger hunt around downtown. We had to work together to find what we were looking for. Me of course the worst navigator on earth decided to take foot it direction. Bad thing was,I had to read a map. I couldn't last another minute of people telling me I'm going the wrong way. I finally catched on and ended up being the best navigator and or GPS on earth. Only in Jonathan's eyes of course. Hahaha. I did take us where we needed to go eventually. We had the most annoying person in our group. A lot of argument and hate. We pulled through though. By the end of it we finally finished and got candy. I can't lie. That was the best walk around town ever. I loved it. I loved the connection me and him had. Me being obviously slick got his number before we left to go walking. I texted him the whole time. It was great. When we left the program he gave me a hug and told me to hit him up. So I did. We ended up talking and I started to like him. He knew I was just trying to talk to him so my plan didn't work out well. I didnt care though because I got a cute boys number and I felt things would be interesting between us. Had I been right?