Chapter 111: Extra 8: Shou Han takes care of the baby part 2

Start from the beginning

Like out of a fairytale book of the naive little prince who “does not know the world”.

It was also like a dream Shuo Han had.

Shuo Han watched the dream for a long time.

Suddenly, the little boy stretched out his hand and grabbed at the air. It seemed that he was looking for something but his hands came empty.

“Well…” What was Gu YuMian muttering?

Shuo Han suddenly understood that he was looking for something to hold.

There were many dolls at home, in any size, whether they were sent by fans or bought by Gu YuMian for the cubs before.

But Shuo Han didn’t want to give them to his baby.

“……”

The whole night’s banquet was not over yet. There was a faint voice in the distance, but it wasn’t noisy.

The snow leopard stretched out his claws and pulled open the boy’s quilt. He snuggled into the boy’s arms. The plush ears rubbed lazily against the boy’s neck.

A whiff of milk and a little sweet scent; it was quite different from the taste of the human youth.

But the feeling had not changed.

Whether it was the adult Gu YuMian or the little Gu YuMian, the space left in his arms was just enough for TuanTuan.

There could be no less and no more.

Occasionally, things like this were not bad.

The little snow leopard licked his paws in satisfaction and closed his eyes.

In a few days, little Gu YuMian soon conquered the whole palace.

Originally, Gu YuMian in adulthood was enough for everyone to like. When he was smaller, he was more lovely. He was not only cute but also sensible——

If this was not the palace, and there was no Emperor to watch out for him, he might be stolen.

“Ancestor, come and eat sugar.” Guo Er Shisi the panda adored Gu YuMian, let the little guy lie on his soft belly, and touch the little boy’s head.

“YuanYuan, thank you.” The boy said thanks in a soft voice. He grabbed the marshmallow, blinked at the baby panda, and whispered, “Don’t tell QiuQiu. He won’t allow me to eat too much sugar.”

Then he winked at the panda.

“……” Aaaah!!!

The surrounding pandas, including Guo Er Shisi, began to take deep breaths, and the maids around them couldn’t help but cover their eyes and worry about the health of their hearts.

Guo Er Shisi covered his heart and fell back.

How lovely!! He was so cute! Such a reliable ancestor became small and so cute.

Little fox had specially done his homework. The human teeth would not change until he was about five and a half years old, so now little Gu YuMian couldn’t eat too much sugar — but even the serious chief of the Academy of Sciences couldn’t resist it, and the bottom line in front of little Gu YuMian retreated again and again.

“Aow!” The little husky put his nose on the palm of the boy’s hand to tell him to play with him.

If anyone was not affected by the harvest of the same sprout, it was only Er’er. The little husky, who had always been thick, didn’t even find any difference in Gu YuMian. This was because no matter big or small Gu YuMian, this little guy liked him very much.