Chapter 102: Went all the way

Start from the beginning

Everyone was quiet.

The working robot put a refrigerator with a high-precision lock on the table. After pressing the button, the lock creaked and opened to reveal the contents——

This was a part of the Zerg's forelimb. It had been simply cooked and looked less terrible.

"First of all, you must have noticed that there are still dead Zerg bodies in the street now, right? Please do not use molecular weapons to deal with them for the time being, and do not approach them. Leave them to the military."

The micro-headset buttoned on Gu YuMian's auricle was connected with the internal line of the military department. You could hear the reports of the leaders and officers going to different places, occasionally mixed with one or two brief and careless instructions of Shuo Han.

"The Zerg meat contains a lot of energetic particles," Gu YuMian said as he demonstrated the processed products to them. "We can't absorb such a large number of energetic particles, and it is virulent. But if, after processing, some guidance is given to the energetic particles in it —"

The shelled meat was almost the same as the crab meat. Gu YuMian held the small glass plate in his palm and lit up the fluorescent blue light. The light gathered into small pieces of pixel shape. The light stuck out a "tentacle" to wrap the whole plate.

The flow of light could be seen clearly.

Creatures who had awakened could control the quantum energy, but few of them could turn the energy into something visible to the naked eye. The scene in front of them was almost dreamy.

Before Gu YuMian, the only case should be His Majesty, who could turn a large number of energetic particles into ice and snow.

[Silver ADF: Wow! Gu anchor is worthy of being His Majesty's "family member."]

[despondent Astin: look to the left, the safety rating of the instrument has changed.]

Sure enough, it was just in a blink of an eye. The instrument was testing the food safety level. When it was not shelled, the light was purple, indicating 'extremely high risk.' After shelling, it turned into a light orange of 'to be determined,' and now it turned into a light green of 'to be determined: tend to be safe.'

The reason was still to be determined, because the mentally processed insect meat was similar to a new material, and its relevant data was not recorded in the instrument for analysis.

If they wanted to eat that kind of Zerg meat directly, they would still have a lot of psychological burden. 

"This is the Zerg meat from the advanced Zerg. I took care of it a little." Gu YuMian thought about it for a long time before he decided to take out the prepared insect meat, "Because the evaluation of the instrument is yet to be determined, I will taste it myself first to make sure it will not be harmful to the body at least, and then give it to the patient."

Gu YuMian was thoughtful. This was indeed the most suitable method under the limited time.

They just didn't expect that Anchor Gu would be willing to take risks. For the safety of patients, he could even force himself to eat the meat of the Zerg. Even many people who were still biased against human beings have to admire... Uh huh?

Everyone looked at the insect meat after the legendary "simple cooking".

Focus.

Considering that it was for the patients, Gu YuMian didn't use the way he used the Zerg to make spicy crabs for the soldiers.

After removing the toxic sharp shell, there was a translucent shell inside. This shell did not need to be removed. Taking that translucent shell, and stirring it in water, then placing the Zerg meat in a hot oil pot with garlic — the translucent shell was fried to a crispy yellow, marinated with wine and then braised with salt. The crispy and delicious meat was soaked in garlic and wine...