Chapter 100: Go On

Start from the beginning

"......"

Gu YuMian, the native of the Earth, had never understood the operation of the spiritual world and powers. How could a letter appear in his mind?

The letter reminded him of the mysterious witch. She not only saw that Gu YuMian was a visitor from the past, but also predicted many things that did happen. But the content of the letter made him care more than that.

After the Zerg. After reading these two words, the letter would burn itself, and Gu YuMian's dream would end.

He opened his eyes.

"Shi'er..."

Gu YuMian looked around at the pandas, one by one, who were sleeping next to him. He couldn't bear to wake them up. He went to bed and put on his coat.

It was not hard to guess why he was with the Guo's. From grey Saturn back to Capital Star, Shuo Han was supposed to have had something to do, which was a bit dangerous, so he was placed in the safe and hidden Guo home.

"Cabinet, and the Zerg?" Gu YuMian put on the cotton slippers that the pandas had prepared for him, thinking as he gently opened the door and walked out of the room.

He still had something to do. He had a premonition that without him, the end of the war would lack a very crucial link.

This was the old house of the Guo family. It was a place that Gu YuMian had never been to before, but it felt very familiar to him. Moreover, the lock on the door also recorded his pupil information and fingerprint, so he could go everywhere smoothly.

As soon as he opened the door, Gu YuMian felt something hanging heavily on his trouser legs.

Capital Star had a rainstorm tonight. It was four or five o'clock in the morning and was not bright yet. There were lights turned on in the corridor of the Guo family's old house. A round little guy turned around the corner, wiped his tears and slowly moved towards Gu YuMian.

After moving for a long time, he bumped into something, and then subconsciously reached up with his claws and wanted to be held, and then raised his head——

Gu YuMian also looked down... 

The panda baby in the back belt pants held Gu YuMian's ankle with two claws out. He was a little shy and helpless. When he saw Gu YuMian, he became happy and looked at him with wet eyes.

"......"

"YuanYuan!" Gu YuMian leaned over and picked up the little guy. He had been in his dream for decades so it felt like he hadn't seen him in a long time. Gu YuMian's eyes were sour for a while, and he felt extremely missed.

The baby panda was stunned. Then he blinked his wet eyes. He sniffed and arched his round head into Gu YuMian's arms.

But... 

Gu YuMian pinched the little guy's round face and looked into his eyes.

"Fat."

Little Tangyuan, "..."

"YuanYuan has grown up." Gu YuMian held him again.