Chapter 95: Spicy Crab

Start from the beginning

... He could only be seen from a distance. If you got a little closer, you would be treated as a rival.

Gu YuMian, "??" What are they doing standing so far away?

Shuo Han slouched back and held Gu YuMian's hand, "It doesn't matter."

An hour later, a test report from the Academy of Sciences arrived.

The safety of the food was very high. 

"Because the main toxins of the Zerg are in the shell, pliers and mouthparts," said fox, wearing glasses and typing carefully on the light screen. "The leg, after removing the shell, is completely tested to be non-toxic."

And after testing, it was found that this group was not a high-level Zerg, not like the intermediate and high-level Zerg that had parasitic ability. Although the fighting power and toxin of this group of Zerg were comparable to that of the high-level Zerg, they did not have parasitic ability.

... But even so, no one had thought about eating them before, and no one had been able to peel off the terrible shell of the Zerg.

"......"

Before Shuo Han was born, the Zerg, who had dominated the interstellar for hundreds of years, would never have thought of such a day.

They were killed by Shuo Han a few years ago and almost died out.

One day in the future, they would be cooked by the monarch's human and put on the Earth's table... 

It should be against this pair of CP.

It was close to evening in Ancient Earth and it was dinner time.

"I'm just trying it a little bit," Gu YuMian said. "It doesn't have to be delicious, eh..."

Because of the large size of the Zerg, Gu YuMian needed the help of the officers when he cooked it — of course, their hands were enough, they were afraid to approach Gu YuMian... Against His Majesty's cold glare it became a great challenge to the officers.

The structure of the Zerg and crabs was very similar.

After all, it was impossible to cook Zerg in the way of making shrimp and crab. Gu YuMian thought about it, but the final way was closer to roasting a whole sheep.

The meat of the Zerg was rich, delicious and tender. The fire made the meat cook slowly. Big pieces of meat were roasted in the fire with thin shells. Gu YuMian used local materials and used some ingredients left by the program team.

Chilli to marinate with scallion, garlic and pepper. After the liquor was brewed, put a layer of salt on it. Take out the viscera and scrape a few holes in the thick place to make it easy to marinate and taste. Then bake it on the charcoal fire. After baking for a while, the original thin shell was roasted until golden. The white and flexible meat was crispy and still fresh.

The whole large roasted meat was yellow and red, shiny, crispy and tender, fat but not greasy, and dripped delicious golden oil and watered continuously... 

It was a pity that there was no flour. It was better to fry it with flour and was very simple. Ordinary soldiers watched Gu YuMian do it, and they tried it on their own. The Zerg in such a place would soon be put on the barbecue rack one by one.