Chapter 59: Stewed Beef

Start from the beginning

The autumn night was deep, and the warm yellow light was shining in the room.

The baby panda and little fox were next to each other’s heads. Looking at the little husky, they were obviously curious about the new kid, but they were a little afraid because of his exaggerated and domineering way of playing. The more outgoing and cheerful baby panda slowly moved to the husky’s side and reached out with his soft claws, which meant he wanted to greet him. The little husky didn’t understand what it meant. He tilted his head and pondered for a while before opening his mouth to hold the paws of the baby panda. 1

Gu YuMian, the little fox, the little snow leopard, and the audience, “…”

There was silence.

The baby panda, “Chii!!!!!”

The little husky didn’t mean anything. He watched the baby panda’s frightened response and silently let go of his paw. The baby panda hiccuped again, and thumped into Gu YuMian’s arms.

“YuanYuan, this is also to express friendship with you,” Gu YuMian had planned to start cooking, and had to touch the round head of the baby panda. He squatted down again, holding the right paw of husky and the left paw of the baby panda together, bending his eyes, “It should be like this. Haha.”

When Gu YuMian laughed, he became more gentle and softer than usual. There was a tiny light in his eyes, which was the kind of smile that was easy to fall into.

Now the audience was watching from the baby panda perspective. The bullet screen was looking at the interaction between the two children happily. At this moment, a sudden attack from the beauty came, and immediately:

[Six Six: Fuck, anchor is so gentle and handsome. My heart is thumping.]

[Dolly Ma: Aaaaah! Why is there a star in MianMian’s eyes when he smiles? If I were one of these children, I would never wash my claws all my life! 555]

The biggest traffic period had passed, but the popularity of the broadcast had been rising rapidly, and the number of viewers was about to reach 60 million.

The little husky suddenly realized what he had done wrong and he was a little embarrassed. He grinned at the baby panda, and put both claws on the baby panda’s claws to show his friendship.

The little husky was fierce in appearance and a little stupid, but he was very friendly in essence. The baby panda carefully touched the husky’s paw with his, and the little husky pushed back even harder.

After a while, the two children played together.

The baby panda didn’t remember the previous experience at all. After playing for a while, he brought the husky to the fox and introduced his two good friends. The little fox was a little shy and timid. The baby panda pat his back with his claws to tell the little fox to reach out and touch the little husky.

The fox plucked up his courage and held out his paw.

The little husky looked at it for a moment with his head askew. As soon as Gu YuMian had a bad premonition, he saw the little husky hesitate to open his mouth before putting the paw of little fox into his mouth.

The expression of the baby panda and little fox gradually dulled.

Gu YuMian and the snow leopard, “…”