Chapter 1: Live House

(Y/n pov)

While me and my mom are eating breakfast...

Mom: Y/n, why don't you get a part-time job?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Mom: Get a part-time job? You could also earn money from it.

Y/n: And where should I work?

Mom: How about you work at your older cousin's live house?

Y/n: Marina-nee? At her live house? I have no experience with live houses...

Mom: I'm pretty sure she can help you. C'mon, go to her after classes.

Y/n: Fine, I'll give it a try...

After eating, I said goodbye to my mom and kissed her on the cheek. I was very close to my mom growing up... As my father wasn't always around due to working overseas, my mother is the only one there to support me in most of the things I do... So you can say I'm a momma's boy. After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived at Haneoka High School.

...

...

...

~After classes~

I immediately went out of the school and started to walk to the live house. I've been there a few times but that's when no one's around. I go there to visit Marina-nee and if I need to give her something... After walking for a few minutes, I arrived at the live house, went to the door and opened it...

Y/n: Marina-nee???

Marina: Y/n! Good afternoon!

I saw five girls and two of them are wearing the uniform of Haneoka. Wait, I know the two girls...

They turned around and... I was right! It was Maya-senpai and Hina-senpai!

Hina: Hello, Y/n!!!

Hina-senpai said in a energetic tone.

Maya: Hello, Y/n. Nice to meet you.

Maya-senpai said in a more calm manner.

Y/n: Hello, Hina-senpai and Maya-senpai!

Marina: What brings you here, Y/n?

Y/n: I'm looking for a place where I can work part-time... And can I work here?

Marina: I don't see why not. We're understaffed so any help is appreciated.

Y/n: Thanks, Marina-nee. But, I have one problem...

Marina: What is it?

Y/n: I know nothing about working in a live house.

Marina: We have the perfect person to get you started on equipment!

Y/n: Who?

Marina: Maya, could you help Y/n here by a little bit?

Maya: Sure! Let's get started now...

Marina: Well, girls you go start practice now while Y/n learns the basics!

I followed Maya-senpai and her bandmates and introduced myself as I then was taught by Maya-senpai.

Y/n: Maya-senpai, what's the name of your band?

Maya: Pastel Palettes, why?

Y/n: Wait, you're Pastel Palettes?

Maya: Yeah.

Y/n: I've heard about you guys, I actually like some of your songs!

Suddenly, the other members overheard our conversation.

Aya: You do? Thank you for listening to our music, Y/n-kun!

Chisato: Ara~ Thank you, Y/n-kun.

Eve: Y/n-san, you shall be guided by the Bushido!

Hina: It's so boppin' knowing that you listen to us, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, I really love them...

I continued studying about the equipment and stuff while Pastel Palettes practiced.

~Dinner~

Mom: So, was it fun working at a live house?

Y/n: It is, I also got to meet a band that I listen to.

Mom: See, I told you! You can also get many friends from working there.

Y/n: Yeah, thanks for the suggestion.

After dinner, I walked up to my room, opened my wallet and took the wallet-sized photo there...

Last night, I printed the picture of the girl I saw... In hopes of maybe bumping into her in the future... Or maybe it's because... I fell in love at first sight.

I shall see you again, whoever you are...