Chapter 4.5: Dragons and a Thunder Beast Go Swimming

Narrator's P.O.V

"Um, what are you doing Zeno?", Kija asked as all the dragons, Hoshi, and Hak stood on the edge of a lake that was near the priest's house.

"Zeno saw water here, and thought it would be fun to swim", Zeno cheerfully said as he splashed water all around the other dragons,"Come in, the water feels really nice."

"No thank you", the other dragons said as Zeno stood in shock.

"You guys are so mean to Zeno", Zeno sadly said as he had tears forming in his eyes,"I just want to have fun."

"I guess I'll go in", Jae-ha said as he began taking off his clothes.

"WAIT!", Kija exclaimed as he struck out his right hand in front of Hoshi's eyes,"AH! Master, did I scratch you?!"

"No", she said as she shuddered,"But I felt your nails, I almost flinched."

"I'm sorry", Kija said as dark gloom surrounded him.

"It is pretty nice", Jae-ha said as he started to swim around in the lake,"You guys really should get in."

"No, we must not", Kija said as he kept his hand in front of Hoshi's eyes,"We are descendants of the dragons, we must not waste time doing foolish things."

"I'll go in", Hoshi said as she began to take off her pins from her hair.

"MASTER!", Kija said as he started to blush, as she took off her outer layer,"You don't have to, you know..."

"I know, but I actually do want to", Hoshi said as she was only in a small undershirt, and small shorts that went with her fighting "suit"," It's really hot out here."

"Oi, Hoshi", Hak said as she turned to face him,"Aren't you a little embarrassed by showing off skin?"

"No, a warrior should never be shy of showing their body", she said as she started to make an evil grin,"Hmm, I just had a great idea."

"What is it, Master?", Kija asked as they all stood in front of her.

"What are you thinking of now?", Hak asked as he scratched the back of his head.

".......", Shin-ah stood silently as Ao was on his right shoulder.

"Look out at the lake", Hoshi said with a smile, as she pointed at the lake,"Go on, turn around."

"Okay", Hak said as they all turned around,"What is it?"

"Is there something wrong?", Kija asked as they all looked deep at the lake.

"Hehe", Hoshi laughed as she rose her arm towards her face, and flames erupted from her palm,"They fell for it."

And as the time came for the enormous pain all the guys were going to feel, Zeno and Jae-ha swimmed happily in the blue lake. Then, Hoshi let the fire rest behind the guys and she stood away from them.

"I still don't see anything", Hak said as they still looked,"Do you see anything White Snake?"

"No", Kija said as the fire burned higher behind them,"HEY STOP CALLING ME THAT! Wait...do you smell that?"

"What? The fire", Hak asked as he sniffed,"Yeah, I wonder where it's coming from..."

And as they turned around, they noticed that there was fire behind them, and...

"AHH!!", they all yelled as they stumbled back into the lake,"FIRE!"

"HAHAHA", Hoshi laughed as she roll all over the floor.

Poor dragons, and the Thunder Beast had fallen for the Red Dragon's prank. And worst of all, Shin-ah was pushed in from a hysterical Kija. And as the fire went away, they all rose to the surface, drenched wet...and Hak...