Chapter 7: Happy Hungry Bunch

Hoshi's P.O.V

"Guys why are we follwing Yun?", I asked as I was fully recovered and able to walk on my own two legs,"It's not like he's gonna get into trouble."

"But I'm really worried about him", Yona said as we walked quietly behind Yun.

Poor him. I heard him say to Ik-soo that he was going to help out a village before we went out into the full journey. But I guess it was just an excuse for him to go and see some people before he left and take care of them. Besides this is a great opportunity to see the villages. The last time I went out was with him...

No I can't think about it. I'm gonna feel even guiltier than before...but even if this lie gets me closer to more people, I guess I wouldn't mind keeping it a secret. But I can't keep it a secret forever. I'll tell them soon, when the time is right..

"Yun who are these people behind you?", a man asked as Yun turned around to realize that we followed him.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!", Yun yelled out as I yawned, making my stomach growl.

"I was worried about you when you just left", Yona said as she made her puppy-eyes face

"I followed the princess", Gija said as flowers seemed to surround him.

"Zeno follwed the Blue Dragon's fluff", Zeno said as he clung on to Shin-ah's white fluffy cloth.

"Yoon we're hungry", me, Hak, and Jeaha said as our stomachs growled simultaneously.

"Can you make some perilla porridge?", Jeaha asked as Yun looked irritated.

"Look you good-for-nothings, go back or you're not getting dinner tonight", Yun said as he clenched his fists.

"It's so fluffy", I said ignoring Yun's comment, and sat comfortably next to Shin-ah's fluff.

"Its actually really warm", Jeaha said as we all snuggled against Shin-ah's fluff.

"ARE YOU BEASTS LISTENING TO ME?!", Yun yelled out, as I started to fall asleep against Shin-ah

"But we want to help", Yona pleaded as Yun rejected her,"We'll try out best not to attract too much attention.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! YOUR VERY EXISTENCE ATTRACTS ATTENTION!", Yun yelled out as little arrows appeared on our heads describing why we attract attention.

"Come on Yun, Yona wants to help out the village", I whispered in his ear as he looked behind me, probably at Yona.

"Fine", he said as he let us follow him to the village where I could tell a lot of people were sick.

The atmosphere around here actually feels a bit nostalgic. I remember coming to a place like this one time with the new village I had joined. We were changing practice grounds, and decided to go to a place somewhere in the Fire tribe. On a route we took, we passed through a village that had a few sick people. The smell was so pungent, the air would choke you itself. But being able to help the people was the best feeling in the world.

After a few hours of helping Yun, we got a lot done in the village, and I had a great time. I was so into the moment, I caught myself singing, and I was forced to sing even more.

"Sing another song, Hoshi!", Yona said as I sighed,"Just one more."

"Please Miss Kind Lady", the children said as some people had formed a circle around me.

"Fine", I said as I looked up at the sun and smiled,"One more."

"You got this Master!", Gija said as I let out a deep breath.