C H A P T E R T E N

Start from the beginning

"Besides, he won't be home till tomorrow. Still out with his friends." She told him.

Miguel smiled at her, pulling her even closer towards him.

"When should I come over?" He asked whispering.

Maeve put her own hands on his shoulders.

"I'll call you when I'm back home." She told him.

This made him look at her confused.

"I promised Robby that we'll meet up to eat ice cream to celebrate my birthday. And he's starting to bug me." She told him rolling her eyes.

Maeve felt him tense up at her half-brothers name.

"All right, see you later then?" He asked.

"Definitely." She smiled before leaning up to kiss him.

They stayed like this for quite some time, just kissing each other.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat behind them.

Carmen was standing at the door with a big grin and a trash bag in hand.

Maeve immediately blushed and let go of him.

"Hello you two. How was training?" She asked them still smiling.

"It was good. It was just sensei Kreese today since sensei's gone for a while." Miguel told his mother. Carmen frowned.

"Oh, Maeve you're more then welcome to stay with us, until he gets back." She told her worried.

Maeve looked at her surprised.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude." She told her still nervous, but Carmen shook her head.

"No, no. You're staying with us. I can't let you be alone eating only slim Jim's. Get your stuff and come over. Miguel take out the trash and help her." She ordered them.

"All right." Maeve told her smiling.

So after they packed all her stuff for the night and brought it over to his place, Maeve said goodbye.

She quickly took a shower in her own apartment and made her way towards the LaRusso house where she was told to meet Robby.

—————

When she arrived, Maeve couldn't help put stare at the nice house in front of her.

She always thought Aisha's place was big, but this was something else.

After a few seconds of convincing herself to ring the doorbell, she finally did.

A pretty brown haired woman opened the door and looked at her surprised.

"Hello, I'm Maeve, Robby's sister." Maeve told her smiling nervously.

Suddenly the woman's face lit up.

"Yes, of course. I'm Amanda, nice too meet you. Please come in." She told her shaking her hand.

Maeve stepped into the house.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you too."

She awkwardly stood in the middle of the room looking around for Robby.

"Robby'll be here in just a second, do you want something to drink?" She asked her, making Maeve smile softly.

"No, thank you."

No wonder Robby likes it so much here. Maeve though to herself.

"Come on we're going to be late." Sam yelled as she came down the stairs after her brother.