Spence squints his eyes at the extended tox screen before saying "what if she used rohypnol? Its a common date rape drug, one of the earlier victims was accused pf using it to commit a rape but was exonerated, wha if she uses it as a form of like, a taste of their own medicine kinda thing?" Rory nods and Hotch writes it on the case board next to the new photos. Rory couldn't help but notice the sheer amount of bodies there, they had to catch her and fast, or else she would kill again, and soon.

"Ok we're good to go, follow our cars it's just out of the city" the same officer as before sticks his head through the door. Letting them know they would be able to go to the crime scene. They nod their heads, closing their files and grabbing their jackets and notebooks and walking in a single file line out of the doors and into their classic black SUVs.

They arrive at the crime scene and are immediately hit with a wave of reporters, yelling at them for information. "The FBI has no statement at this time" Hotch calls out to them as they step around police tape and into the gazebo they had put up in order to shield the body from reporters and any other civilians from the view of a dead man in the morning. "You're the FBI guys right?" says who seemed to be the head of the forensics team " im head of forensics, this guy had a seriously rough night, time of death is about 3am, but the body was dumped around 7. There are no tire tracks but the lack of drag marks as well as footsteps mean he must've driven, but managed to cover up his tracks" they follow his finger which was pointing towards the clear lack of any sort of ground disturbance. she was good, "this unsub is a woman, and we need to deliver the profile and get a press conference out there. now." JJ nods and picks up her phone to call down her contacts.

--

exactly two hours later the BAU team, minus JJ who was out delivering the press conference to the massive crowd of people that waited at the front doors of the sheriff's station. "ok, so our unsub is a woman, in her mid thirties, and she is also an ex-fbi profiler named Elle Greenaway'' Hotch pointed to the photo they had printed out of her on the case board, "now just because we know who she is will absolutely not make her any easier to catch. we are absolutely certain she left those prints for us on purpose, she is baiting us. She knows all of our tricks and will use them against us, so we will need every one of you to help us' ' Rory looks out over the crowd of deputies with a solemn look painting her face. The shrill ringing of the phone makes the team jump sharply, hotch tentatively picks it up, placing it gingerly down on the table. the team freeze, staring down at the receiver like it was a bomb about to go off.

"hotch is that you?" a smug female voice rings through and hotch takes a shaky breath in "elle" she chuckles, it was merciless like she had never produced a real laugh before in her life. "always so stern hotch, is the rest of the team there, i would so love to be introduced to the newbies" aurora stands forwards, the remainder of sheriffs people sit frozen in place, knowing not to utter a word. "yes we are" aurora says strongly, refusing to let go of spencer's hand, snow white from lack of blood flow. "ahh yes the little australian doctor, let me guess you've fooled yourself into thinking the ever handsome doctor reid is in love with you, trust me sweetie, he isn't" reid's face drained of colour and a fire is lit behind aurora's eyes, the woman was threatening her relationship, and if there's one thing aurora was not about to let her do is jeopardise that. she was about to tear strips off the woman on the other end of the line when spencer steps up next to her and speaks, a strong tone juxtaposing the fear painted on his face so clearly "do not speak to Aurora like that, you know nothing about her, or me" morgan's face flickers to a proud expression, proud of the younger agent for standing up for himself, elle just chuckles and takes a deep breath in "you thought you loved me at one point as well, what about jj? now poor rora, hmm tsk tsk tsk, when will a brand new toy walk in and turn your head now spence? i wonder..." aurora freezes in place, how did elle know just the right buttons to push, she had been hurt before, but she wouldn't allow a woman who was murdering people left right and center be the one to cause her pain, she simply wouldn't allow it.

"what do you want elle'' hotch's strong steady voice rings out as rory's stone cold eyes betray her and begin to brim with tears, no matter how much she tried she couldn't stop her overactive mind from spinning, eyes going from jj to reid and back to jj, she had a feeling he had felt something for her at one point, but she never thought it to be true, and now elle using it as well as her boyfriend's past crush on their very unsub to get under her skin and effect her. "what i want is for there to be no rapists left on the streets, and if the justice system has failed us someone has to take the job, thats me" Rory drops spencer's hand for the first time in days and his face falls, turning back to face her, seeing the pain on her face broke his heart into a thousand pieces, the beep of the phone indicates that elle had hung up and Rory makes a run for the bathrooms, refusing to let the team see her vunerable, she was hurt, she was angry, not angry, absolutely furious, the fire that burnt behind her eyes from anger betrays her and red hot angry tears stream down her face.

Spencer attempts to run after her before being stopped by Emily and Penelope who nod at him before running after Rory to the bathrooms. They tapped softly on the stall which a sobbing agent heard curled up on the floor, she couldn't even bring herself to stand. Penelope Jimmies open the door and the two women's eyes fill with tears at the sight of the usually strong woman curled up on the cold tiled floor. "i know i shouldn't be letting this affect me, it's just that every guy i've ever liked has lead me on before going off and getting with another girl i thought he was different, i- i just-" she stutters and then buries her head in her knees and shudders out cold harsh sobs. The hands of both Emily and Penelope sit on her shoulders as they sit next to her on the floor. Penelope was the one to break the silence.

"spence liked jj a long time ago, it was about 6 years ago now, and elle left nearly 5 years ago now too, he was never an item with either, jj cluelessly shot him down, bringing penelope along when he attempted to take her out, they've been friends for years Rory and elle wasn't on the team for long, maybe two years and by the time she left, we knew she was gone for good, he never even made it obvious he liked her, and we all know from you that when reid likes a girl, he makes it ever so obvious. but trust me when i tell you, spencer reid is head over heels in love with you, he would never even think about hurting you, he's a good guy ok rory?" rory's red, tear filled eyes look up into the concerned loving eyes of one of he best friends, nodding "plus" emily chimes in "it's not like he has liked every new person, he's never liked me, i must speak with him about that im beginning to feel very offended" rory stutters out a laugh, she loved he friends dearly. wiping her cheeks dry and standing up, she knew she was stronger than that, she wasn't about to let her boyfriend's past crushes stop her from doing her job, not now, not ever, no matter if it had landed her on cold tiles for a few minutes.

"could you ask spence to come in, ill talk to him quickly before we find that fucking bitch, cause i want to be the one to send her ass to fucking prison for the rest of her life, trust me when i tell you she will not get away with this." rory stares at her tear stained face in the mirror and watches as her eyes harden with determination.

she was going to catch this bitch.