Chapter 16: Eating Hot Pot

Start from the beginning

…Gu YuMian was his human. Who was threatening his position?!

At 7 p.m., Gu YuMian opened the live broadcast on time.

The little snow leopard was a little bit rusty. Although he was there, the egg couldn’t make any waves. But he couldn’t be angry because Gu YuMian followed his wants in everything. Now would he do the same for the egg?

“Hello, I’m Gu YuMian, this is TuanTuan,” Gu YuMian briefly introduced himself, “Tonight we’re going to eat hot pot, drink blueberry wine — and I promised TuanTuan and everyone a song.”

Today was the last night of the rookie competition.

Gu YuMian’s performance in the morning’s official live broadcast was so eye-catching that he took in a wave of powder. Plus yesterday’s ‘debut’ photos from the girl, Yu Wei, was still there, and the number of viewers had been rising rapidly since the start of the broadcast.

[Did you have a good sleep today?] 

[Good sleep at night.] 

[Although I haven’t heard about the hot pot, the host must have made a delicious one.]

Gu YuMian sighed when he saw the angry snow leopard. He was angry before and didn’t coax him. Now thinking about it, the little snow leopard must have his own reason for doing this, and he was too arbitrary.

At dusk, it was not quite dark in their top garden.

“Let’s heat the pot first,” Gu YuMian said. “Shouxi hot pot is not difficult, and TuanTuan can even make it.”

Gu YuMian compromised. He found that when the snow leopard was angry with him, he didn’t care to focus on cooking at all. He held the leopard in his arms and sat cross-legged on the wood floor with his chin rubbing against his head. “Xue Tuan, I was wrong.”

The little snow leopard glanced at him coldly. It seemed that he was really angry this time.

Gu YuMian buried his head in the back of his neck, “I know I was wrong, don’t be angry. Good TuanTuan.”

The little snow leopard said nothing.

“TuanTuan will be a brother,” Gu YuMian reluctantly kissed him on the ear and held him. “After all, it’s an egg. It’s just a child. Don’t be angry with me, okay? When you ignore me, my heart is broken.”

The little snow leopard’s movement stopped abruptly, and his ears moved: “…”

Gu YuMian observed its expression, and picked up on the trick in a second, “Good TuanTuan. Brother, brother. Don’t worry about elder brother, okay? Of course, you are the most important. When you are angry, I am also very sad.”

The little snow leopard’s ear tip was stiff, and after a while, it began to burn a little bit.

The dazed audience: “…?!”

They didn’t know what was happening at the beginning. After listening for a few seconds, their brain was completely blank thinking about other things.

Barrage after barrage flashed wildly:

[Cat’s Meow: Ah ah ah?! Ah ah ah ah I’m dead ah ah!!]