"Uhm his... I'm sorry. I was about to tell you but couldn't get the-"

I lied to her. This is bad

"It's fine. You were trying to help me without telling me that you're allergic. But I'm kinda sad that you didn't tell me about your allergy. "

"Yeah. You tell her Daisy! She didn't even tell me." said Kuroo which added oil to your fire of regrets.

If Kuroo was a girl, I swear to God he would be the one who makes up weird rumours which would wreck many innocent lives.

They both just burst into waves of laughter and she hugged your confused body.

"Gosh. That is the weirdest expression I could have asked for. Let me know if you liked it. I'm leaving. Don't sweat it. It's okay. I'm not pissed at the very least."

She handed over a paper bag and left with a spring on each of her steps.

"What's that? Lemme see!"

He tried to check the contents of your bag to which you glared.

"It's a punishment for playing like that on me."

You went straight to your room, made sure you closed it and took out the jean jumper dress and a white t-shirt with black piping out of the bag.

Hmm, I guess I will wear this to get a reaction.

"Hey, Kuroo how do I look?"

You said while pulling the hem a bit down. It hung at the waist just the way you like it. You were kinda proud of it that you decided to not look at the mirror for so long to make you hate the dress. It's not your usual style as it's shorter.

"It's nice," he said and went back to his phone.

You were a teeny bit disappointed. The real reason you did this thing to see his reaction like in those romance books where the guy goes like 'it's too short change into something else or like only I'm the one who should see you like this or something.'

So you went in front of him and gave a twirl.

"This is what you are wearing?"

You nodded in anticipation of his words.

"Okay then. Let's go. The movie starts in 20 minutes"

He said that and left the house.

What is happening?

----

You are now walking to down the street to the theatres.

You looked at him walking beside you. He had a black beanie, windbreaker jacket and black ripped jeans.

You are still disappointed by what happened so you tried to get a forced answer from him but you realized he is not beside you anymore.

You turned around to find Kuroo jogging back to you.

"Now that I have taken a look at you, you do have quite the ass."

"Thank you for appreciating my ass which I didn't know I had it until you pointed out"

He had a smirk.

"Appreciation noted. I kinda like this ass" he said that while he slapped your ass.

Your face turned red when the sound of the slap was the loudest you have heard and started frantically looking to the sides of the calm road to see whether anyone saw this ridiculous scene.