XVI

A/N: thank you for choosing the dresses for y/n and Niki! Enjoy the storyyy
———————
*you and Niki walk outside wearing your normal clothes*
Y/n: so?
Clay: it was a very hard decision, but me and will have decided that the first dresses you two wore are the ones you should wear
*you and Niki look at each other and start laughing*
Niki: *laughing* okay then
*you grab your dress and Niki grabs hers. You two go to pay for your dresses, but Will and Clay step in*
Clay: I'll pay for yours y/n!
Will: Niki I'll pay for yours
Y/n: Clay! I- that's too much I can pay for it!
Niki: Will, I- come on babe!
Clay and Will: please *they both give you and Niki puppy dog eyes and pout their lips*
Y/n: *sighs* alright alright *you grab Niki's hand and you wait outside*
Niki: aren't they just adorable?
Y/n: I knowwww! I'm in love
Niki: ooooh y/n
Y/n: oh shut up! Why did I even say that?
Just then Jess and her group of "friends" more like minions walk towards you.
Jess: omg! Hey girly!
Y/n: hi?
Jess: what are you doing at a prom dress shop?
Y/n: shopping for the dance
Jess: oh you got dates for that?
Y/n: you don't need dates to go to a dance Jess
Jess: Aww looks like Miss.Lost both her parents, doesn't have a date for the dance. Boohoo so sad! Makes sense anyways no boy would want to talk to you, let alone ask you to a dance
Stephanie(one of her "friends"): Hahaha you don't have anymore parents! Orphan!
Grace(other "friend": hahah Orphan! Orphan!
Jess,Stephanie and Grace: Orphan! Orphan! Orphan!
Niki: can you cut it out? You're just being a bunch of bitches
Jess: Wow..She talks! Talk to me when you loose some weight fat ass *rolls eyes* No wonder you didn't get anything from the store! Both of you. Nothing fit you!
*Just then Clay and Will walk out of the store, with your dresses and walk towards you two*
Clay: Hey guys we got your dr- Jess.
Will: what the fuck do you want?
* Clay and Will can see you and Niki looking at the floor playing with your fingers being very quiet*
Jess: Oh haha nothing! Clay why do you have a shopping bag from the store? You could've asked me, my sizes! Oh you're so silly! I'll go try on the dress you got me! *she walks towards clay to take the shopping bag with YOUR dress, but he moves it away*
Stephanie: what was that for clay?
Grace: he is playing hard to get
Clay: Uhh I'm not? This dress is for y/n. And the one Will is holding is for Niki.
Jess: oh? So you're cheating on me with that bitch? *she points to you*
Clay: OMG ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING STUPID?
Will: YOU TWO WERE NEVER DATING DUMBASS
Jess: This is a prank right?
*You and Niki have had enough so both of you just start walking away to another random store*
Clay: great fucking going Jess.
Jess: what?
Clay: just don't talk to me. Come on Will, let's go
*Clay and Will start walking fast to find you and Niki*
Will: where could they be?
Clay: Y/n's favourite store is Urban Outfitters!
Will: well let's go!
*they both run to urban outfitters to try finding you and Niki. Once the get to the store they search everywhere and see someone that looks like Niki at the changing room. They walk closer and see that it is Niki. Just as they were about to go up to her, you walk out of the changing rooms wearing an outfit*
Your outfit:

 Just as they were about to go up to her, you walk out of the changing rooms wearing an outfit*Your outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n: So?
Niki: oh my god you look-
Clay: gorgeous. You look gorgeous
You start blushing very hard and look into the mirror and adjust the outfit. Niki walks up next to you and puts her hands on your shoulders and turn you towards her.
Niki: y/n, you look really pretty!
Y/n: I guess, maybe the shirt is too small. I'll go get a large maybe
You start walking towards where you got the shirt from but clay grabs you by your arm. His touch is so gentle, as if anytime you're with him, your instantly safe. He twirls you around to everyone and says
Clay: where you going?
Y/n: to get a bigger size for the shirt
Clay: yeah, no you're not. It's perfect.
Y/n: thank you but- *you're interrupted by clay placing his index finger on your mouth*
Clay: but nothing, you look drop dead gorgeous okay?
*you nod your head*
Clay: okay good
Will and Niki look at each other and are in utter shock that clay just did that
Y/n: should i buy it?
Niki: yes? I thought we already established that..
Y/n: oh yeah oops be right back *you head into the changing stalls and change back into your normal clothes and walk out with the new clothes in your hands*
Niki: can I look for something please?
Y/n: of course! You don't even have to ask me that! I'll help you out
You and Niki start looking around for things that she could wear. You hear someone calling your name, but you already recognise that voice, it's Via. Your biological mum.
Via: y/n! Y/n! * she walks up to you and taps your shoulder*
Y/n: hello Via.
Via: via?! I'm your mother! How disrespectful! Anyways, you're 21 now and you need to get married soon. So I found a boy that I think you will like. Come on, come on let's go meet him *she grabs your hand starts walking towards the exit*
Clay: what the fuck-
Will: did she really just do that?
Niki: yup she just did that
Clay: the audacity
*you stop in a sudden and get out of her hold and rub your wrist because of how hard she was holding you*
Via: what are you doing! We need to go.
Y/n: did you seriously forget about what I said? I told you not to ever talk to me again.
Via: you can't tell me what to do. I'm your mother.
Y/n: 1. You may have given birth to me, but I will never consider you as a mother. 2. I don't need to get married right now.
Via: well you don't need to get married, he can be your boyfriend. He is a good guy! It's Jacob
Y/n: Jacob!?
Will:who's Jacob?
Niki: her ex..
Y/n: I- What the fucks wrong with you?
Via: well he is the only good enough person that should marry you.
Y/n: what is he good because he acted just like you did? Cheating, Manipulation, Abuse? Shall I go on?
Via: ugh *rolls eyes* you're being dramatic!
Y/n: actually I'm not. I ended up in the hospital because of him, and god knows what else I had to go through. Ask Niki.
Niki: it's true!
Via: whatever. I'd like to see you a get a boyfriend without my help.
Clay walks up beside you and holds you hand and squeezes it reassuringly
Clay: pleasure to meet you. I'm clay, y/n's boyfriend. *he holds out his hand for a handshake*
Via: oh um I- *she starts running off*
Will: BAHAH her face was pricelesss! Dang it I wish I got that in camera
Y/n: *sigh of relief* thank you, thank you!
You turn around and hug him,giving him a kiss on the cheek. He hugs you back. You can feel his cheeks getting hot, or was that yours?
Clay POV
Via really had the audacity to tell y/n to get married to her ex boyfriend. Like who the hell does that? When she told y/n that she couldn't get a boyfriend without her, I needed to prove her wrong, so she would just piss off. Y/n thanked me by hugging me and then she did something I never thought she would do. She kissed me! On the cheeks! I blushed so hard, I think she could feel my burning cheeks..or was that her cheeks?
Normal POV
Niki: I think we should go..
Y/n: yep let's go
All four of you start walking out of the shop when Niki goes
Niki: y/n what about your outfit?
Y/n: it's alright, just clothes
You all start walking towards the car and you start yawning. Clay notices this and asks "Y/n do you want me to drive?" "Oh no it's alright! That's too generous of you" you answer.
Clay: gimme the car keys, you're exhausted and might crash the car
Y/n: *sighs* okay fine, I don't have the energy to argue.
You hand him the car keys and you all get into the car. You sit in the passenger seat while Niki and will sit in the back. You guys have been driving for about 10 minutes and you and Niki are both passed out.
Will: is yours asleep?
Clay: she's not mine, but yeah, is Niki?
Will: yes. And please, I saw the way you were looking at her. Just ask her out already dude!
Clay: okay it's not that easy. What if she doesn't like me back?
Will: you're literally a fucking dumbass. Shes practically in love with you
Clay: *chuckles* yeah yeah sure
A few minutes pass and you guys finally get home. Clay picks you up, while Will picks Niki up. Both of them take you two upstairs and put you into bed. Clay starts to walk out when you say
Y/n: clay? *you say while rubbing your eyes and running your hands through your hair*
Clay: hey sleepyhead
Y/n: when did we get home?
Clay: just now
Y/n: oh ok *you get out of bed and make your side of the bed and make sure not to wake up Niki. You grab clays arm and take him out of your room*