Chapter 10: A Hundred 'Fireworks'

Start from the beginning

Gu YuMian held his little paw tightly and breathed out a sigh of relief.

It all happened so fast that he didn’t even notice that his audience was discussing the cocktail they had just tasted with the little snow leopard.

【Soft: Good drink!! It’s such a good drink!!! What kind of cocktail is this?】

【Short Giraffe: My roommate heard that I was watching a live broadcast of a human and was enjoying it. He thought I was crazy.】

【South China Tiger Will Never Blind Date: Ah! The host! I have kissed him indirectly!】

The little snow leopard was stunned, and the color was slightly heavy after a moment, “…”

He had forgotten that the audience was watching from his perspective.

“You really can’t drink it. Just now I almost — forget it, you little drunkard.” Gu YuMian sighed, shook his head and arranged his mood. He put the glass away and began to make a salad.

It was a salad, but cats didn’t need to eat too many vegetables, so he chose a Caesar salad since it was mainly chicken breast with lettuce, onion, and carrot. The synthetic chicken breast had been cut and Gu YuMian added new charcoal, put tin paper on the barbecue net and began to roast the chicken. 3

“It’s a salad,” Gu YuMian explained. “It’s refreshing. It’s good after a greasy meal or before a meal.”

He poured a little olive oil on the foil, then added the chicken breast, salt, and pepper. Gu YuMian turned it over from time to time and squeezed a layer of lemon juice on both sides of the chicken to make the skin turn a golden yellow.

This process took a long time, and the chicken breast was quickly cooked. Gu YuMian wrapped the chicken breast directly in foil and chilled it for a while.

Lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes were washed, sliced, and neatly stacked on one side, and glass bowls were readied. Gu YuMian mixed the chicken breast with a proper amount of vegetables and put another sauce on it instead of salad dressing.

At this moment, the barbecue tasting was over, and the bullet curtain was quieter. Normally speaking, when a food live broadcast entered this kind of ‘intermittent moment,’ the audience number would inevitably fall. After all, it would normally be over.

However, Gu YuMian’s studio was the opposite, and his audience was growing steadily.

Due to the high amount of viewers, Gu YuMian’s live studio had now been on the ‘Most Popular of the Day’ list, which was also a highly exposed recommendation. The live studio on this leaderboard would be randomly displayed on the homepage, not only with the title of the cover and the live studio but also the content of the live studio could be previewed directly by the audience.

And the content of Gu YuMian’s studio was so special and attractive. There was no deafening background music, no dazzling advertisements.

——The sky was a very beautiful golden red 4 with the sea breeze passing over the ear. From the preview, the audience directly followed the little snow leopard sitting on Gu YuMian’s shoulder, their ears touched the human’s soft hair, and their heartbeat began to slow down with the youth’s even breathing, entering a gentle rhythm.