Chapter 2: The Most Outstanding Emperor

Start from the beginning

The live broadcast of the interstellar era was also holographic. Gu YuMian felt that he was standing indoors and he could smell the sweet milk fragrance on his nose. He could see, hear, smell and touch, but he couldn’t hold anything.

Looking at the scene of the five cats in the family, Gu YuMian’s heart was suddenly warm.

However, there were also shortcomings. The hair of the host Maine coon cat looked messy. Besides, its nails hadn’t been cut for a long time, and they were almost going into its paw pads.

The Maine coon anchor looked at the camera and said, “Hello everyone, I’m the anchor, Banana. You can pay attention to what you like.”

Gu YuMian, “…”

“Today, I’m going to teach all the novice father cats,” the host said, licking his paws.”When your wife is not at home, how to use a bottle to feed the kittens milk.”

Gu YuMian glanced over and found that what he clicked on was the ‘parent-child channel.’ The most popular courses here were live feedings, live playing with children, and live tutoring.

“Let’s put the milk in the bottle first.” The host had become a man with an apron on. He held the milk container in one hand and poured the milk into the bottle that was in his other hand.

Gu YuMian, “…???”

Wait, the milk was for the kitten, right? It was not even diluted yet??

Then, the host put the bottle directly in front of the kitten. As the kitten’s nose moved, Gu YuMian could almost see their faces as if they were resisting and rejecting. At last, they meowed twice and began to drink involuntarily.

The host smiled happily, “The babies are also very happy, have you learned?”

Gu YuMian: Where were they happy?!

If there was no cat’s milk, the most suitable drink for young cats should be goat’s milk, 2 because many young cats were lactose intolerant. And with such a rough feeding method, the kitten would be uncomfortable to drink. Fortunately, the physical and mental abilities of the animals in the interstellar age had been greatly improved. Otherwise, it would be very difficult for the kittens to grow up healthily with such an unreliable feeding method.

Gu YuMian looked at the bullet screen 3 and thought that everyone had the same idea as him, but he never thought that the barrage would be full of praise.

【I’ve learned. The anchor is very careful! The kittens look very happy.】

【The anchor’s feeding position is good. Unlike my father’s feeding before, he almost choked me to death.】

【The milk is good. I used to give my kitten frozen yogurt. It vomited.】

Gu YuMian:“…”

The milk was not the worst thing? Someone even fed a baby frozen yogurt!?

Looking at the live broadcast and the barrage, he suddenly realized a very serious problem. Gu YuMian thought about it, closed the broadcast and changed to another studio.

This was the live room set in a living area and the host was a golden retriever. He was teaching, using his companion, how to comb hair. He directly took a plastic comb for human use, put it on his companion, and began to comb from head to tail. The level of force was not controlled. Gu YuMian could see that his companion’s skin was pulled red.