commission darling! reader - two parter - unpredictably adorable - part 1

=

Harry watched in awe as the ocean quickly passed by him. He sat in the plush leather seats of the Auradon limo as it drove away from the isle to Auradon, taking him to his first year at Auradon prep.

"wow," Gil muttered next to him, watching the golden bridge disappear behind them, he glanced back up at the isle as it grew smaller the closer they got to Auradon. "the isle looks a lot smaller from outside the barrier" Gil sighed, sliding back into his seat and grabbing a handful of chocolate balls.

"everything looks smaller the farther you get away from it Gil" Uma muttered, chewing on a chocolate wafer bar. Harry sighed and slumped in his seat, eyeing the younger teen in the car as she stared in wonder outside the limo windows.

"I can't believe this is really happening~!" Dizzy squealed, pressing her face to the window, the glass fogging up as she let out a series of high-pitched giggles.
Uma pulled Dizzy back into her seat as the golden bridge started to end, and the limo crossed over onto official Auradon territory. The young teen pouted but obeyed Uma, sitting down and pulling her seatbelt on as Uma gave her a look.

The driver pulled down the divider and looked at them through the rearview mirror "we'll be arriving in twenty minutes, just got a message from King Ben that Lunch will be ready by the time we arrive" he closed the divider and the vks in the limo sighed, slumping in their seats.

"we've already been ridin' fer like, thirty minutes" Harry groaned, pouting as Uma rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"fifteen minutes Harry, we have been in the car for fifteen minutes, I hope they teach you math at Auradon prep, you really need to learn" Harry smirked at her, flexing his arm.

"who needs math when ya got these~?" he purred, yelping as Uma tossed a small pink ball at him. "hey~!" Harry whined, glaring at Uma as she looked off "innocently" Dizzy and Gil laughed at them before they were distracted by another bowl of candy.

The next twenty minutes were spent with Uma and Harry snarking at each other, and Gil and Dizzy trying candy and comparing it with others.

Soon the Limo slowed to a stop, Harry glancing outside the window and grimacing. A horde of Auradon Prep students stood outside, waving brightly colored flags and huge grins on their faces