Epilogue | Birthday Girl

Start from the beginning

Her hand snakes down her body and she uses her forefinger and middle finger to spread herself apart, showing me what I'm about to take. My chest rumbles deeply from the noise I make in the back of my throat. She's wet as fuck, so slick and swollen and ready for me. I haven't even touched her yet and she's on the brink of falling apart.

I bring my mouth forward the rest of the way, tongue darting out to lick her in one upward stroke. My lips wrap around her clit and I graze it with my teeth to edge her on. She whimpers just as her hands thread through my hair to grip me in place. She always makes a mess of my hair when I fuck her pussy, whether it's with my hands or tongue or cock. I can't stand being a mess but this is the one thing I'd always allow. This is the only mess that brings me satisfaction because nothing, fucking nothing, compares to making my wife come. The messier, the fucking better.

I slide my mouth back down to nudge my tongue inside of her. Her pussy immediately clamps the muscle and I have to use more force so I can move it in and out of her. Every time I draw my tongue out the taste of her fills me and my cock stiffens painfully. I need relief but not yet. I don't come until Sierra does.

"Holden." She moans and starts rocking her hips into my face. It's a lot tougher to fuck her with my tongue when I'm smiling but I can't help it. The shyness is all gone like I knew it'd be. "Oh God, I'm getting close."

"I know." I take my tongue out of her and use the flat of it to lick up again. Fuck, she's so hot and wet. "Want my fingers?"

She audibly gasps when I suck her clit into my mouth. The bundle pulses and quivers and I can't resist biting it lightly. Sierra cries out and digs her hands into my scalp, rocking harder.

"Yes," She begs, breathless. "I want your fingers. And I want your mouth exactly where it is."

I chuckle against her, earning another whimper. "That's my girl."

She knows by now that I like verbal instruction. I've eaten Sierra out enough times to know just what she wants and how she wants it, but I'd never do the best possible job if she didn't tell me exactly what she wanted each time. I guess that's what happens when you're such a goddamn perfectionist.

I lift a hand and blindly find her entrance, dipping two fingers into the nook and feeling it give way to her tight channel. She clamps around me, all swollen and slippery and plush. I feel around for the most engorged part of her until I find it and press the pads of my fingers on the small bump, fingering her G-spot.

"Oh my God!" She curls over and I have to wrap an arm around her waist so she doesn't fall. Keeping my fingers inside of her and my mouth on her, I lie back and take her with me until I'm lying down and she's straddling my face. Her thighs tighten around her head and she rocks faster, fucking my mouth so good. "Holden. I'm going to come. Please."

Her walls pulse around me and I move my fingers faster, curling and uncurling in a "come here" gesture so I hit her G-spot each time. The tip of my tongue traces circles around her clit and she digs her hips into my face, her silent demand for more pressure. I extend my thumb so I can press down on the bundle and that's when the last of her restraint breaks, a scream erupting from her. Her walls contract around my fingers rapidly and her wetness trickles down my mouth. She's practically soaking my face, that's how hard she comes. I take my fingers out of her so I can get as much of her taste as possible and groan in a approval. So fucking sweet and perfect. I'll never get tired of doing this to her.