Facing Class 1-A

A couple weeks after Bakugou's attempt....

Kacchan POV:

   The doctors cleared me but I had to allow my teacher and parents check my rooms for drugs and blades. My parents weren't angry just very sad and told me that they were getting me a therapist ASAP.

    What if they all think I'm weak?! I swallowed the lump in my throat and  slowly walked into the school.

Deku POV:

   i wonder when kacchan is coming back? Is he ok? Is he being safe? Maybe I should text him? God I miss him so mu-"MIDORIYA!"
    I whipped my head towards Aizawa-Sensei blushing and muttering my apologies. Now like I was saying-"KACCHAN!" I screamed before rushing over to him about to give him a huge hug. "Don't even think about it damn Deku..." His eyes told a different story though...but I decided against saying anything and simply dropped my arms in defeat and started walking back to my seat.

Kacchan POV:

Once I stepped into the room Deku screamed my name and ran over trying to hug me. What the? N-no shit um act normal! "Don't even think about it Damn Deku.." Damn he looks so sad now. I really wanna hug him now... I rolled my eyes and sat down and barely listened to a word Aizawa said...

Class 1-A POV(rest of class no.deku and Kacchan):

Bakugou is back? Why is he still so mean to Midoriya? Why did he try to kill himself anyway?

Bakugou ignored all our questions and just simply sat down not looking anyone in the eye. He didn't shout or anything it was weird but we all noticed that he would glance at Midoriya every so often....

After Class POV:

I was packing my stuff and just about to leave the room and head for the cafeteria when I was grabbed and pushed up again the wall. "What the-KACCHAN?!" "Shut up you damn nerd!" I was about to ask him what he wanted when he looked me dead in my eyes and said something I NEVER expected to come out of his mouth: "Izuku... I am so so-sorry I bullied you and told you to take a swan dive off the roof of our middle school...I'm so sor-" I slumped down the wall and began to sob. "I-Izuku? Shit did I say something wrong? I'm sorry damnit I didn't mean to make you cry! Damn Deku answer me please!" I hiccuped between sobs and said: "Yo-you almost died and it's all my fault!" He's blaming himself for my attempt? "Deku no! It's never been your fault I just-can we please go back to my dorm room and talk this out... please..."

Class 1-A POV( rest of class no deku and Kacchan)

WHAT THE FUCK?! DID BAKUGOU KATSUKI JUST APOLOGIZE?! WHAT THE HELL?!