P a r t 10

—————POV: omniscient——————

Kentrell sat on his bed sobbing

Kentrell sat on his bed sobbing. He felt like his whole life was destroyed... all because of JayBe. The tears streamed down his face. He sat their silently crying. He sometimes wished JayBe would have just killed him then and there. He felt unloved by everyone. He just wanted to scream so loud, but he couldn't even do that...

While kentrell sat their crying, JayBe sat outside of his window watching him. She silently opened the window. And then silently hopped into his bedroom. Kentrells back was turned away from her. She quickly but quietly walked to kentrell touching his shoulder. Making him look up quickly, only to be frightened. Ignoring his panick she hugged him, which he swiftly melted into. JayBe has always had the warmest hugs, it didn't matter the case, her arms were always warm... kentrell sat in JayBes arms, his crying increased, all his hurt flowing into his tears. While Jaybe continued to comfort him. The male doze off into the lady's warmth, and at this time in period JayBe couldn't stop the thoughts, the feelings that maybe... Just maybe, she went to far.

----------------pov: JayBe———————

I softly laid kentrell down on his bed, being cautious, trying my best to keep him asleep

I softly laid kentrell down on his bed, being cautious, trying my best to keep him asleep. Him seeing me was way more better then I believed he would act, I truly thought that I would have been dead already, I knew when to come though, recognition of coming to him when he was vulnerable. When he wasn't at the right state of mind.., I walked out of the room trudging to the bathroom where I heard faint cries. Opening the door slowly I was met with a crying, distraught Allie. She looked up with fear in her eyes, while I just smiled at her. "Your good now, you can leave like you wanted to" I murmured. "No! No! I'm sorry! Please!" She sobbed to me, getting on her knees. I sighed. "Get the fuck up!" I roared looking down at her. "Please! JayBe don't hurt me, I'm sorry" she protested. It got me heated on how she didn't listen to me. I groaned looking her dead in the eyes. To me, she was a peasant.. worthless, she was clingy, overall a piece of trash that I picked up from off the side of the road. Looking at her disgusted me, thinking about her crush on me disgusted me even more, and for some reason thinking of all those times she would talk down on kentrell it made me furious. She was a monster... I collected all the spit in my mouth and spat right onto her face, which shut her up quickly. "I want you out the fucking house, NOW! If not that's your head" I yelled. She got up and ran to the door, her faint cries being heard.

After that situation I got up and went to the kids bedroom where they sat watching TV. "Hey guys" I smiled. "JayBe!" They yelled running to me, hugging me. I giggled while kissing everyone of their heads. "Ight, I heard y'all been being bad to dada" I raised my eyebrow at them. They all avoided eye contact with me making me sigh. "Cmon guys, dada's trying... he is, but it's hard, I did that to him... so if your going to be mad at anyone be mad at me. Now cmon let's go cuddle with dada" I said to them, the last sentence making them jump up and run to kentrells room. My phone panged telling me I had a text from my husband, making me smile and open the door seeing him and Kim waiting for me I took Kim giving her a big hug and multiple kisses making her giggle. "thank you, I'll be back soon" I told him, which he nodded to. I walked Kim to kentrells room opening it to all the kids laid up with a sleeping kentrell. Kim yelled in excitement, sane with the boys. Making me chuckle. Kim instantly klunged onto kentrell making me shake my head. I put on a movie then moved my head onto kentrells chest, feeling myself slowly fall asleep...

___________________________