Ch26: No One Likes A Blabbermouth

Jimin takes in a deep breath as he walks in the school's cafeteria.

It has been at least four months since he broke his leg, two months since he removed the cast and started physiotherapy, and a few weeks since he went back to training with Lee. It was rough the first few days as his then healed leg still ached from time to time, but Jimin didn't want to stop.

Jimin approaches Jeongyeon's table where he's sitting with his friends and sits down in front of him, making Jeongyeon and his friends all turn to look at him.

"Someone's getting brave," Jeongyeon says, eyeing Jimin up and down, "Did you forget about the broken leg already? Want me to break the other one for you?"

"I'm going to make a deal with you," Jimin says, "So that this nonsense stops. Last time wasn't fair, I was outnumbered and you had weapons, which is a coward move."

Jeongyeon scoffs, opening his mouth to speak, but Jimin cuts him off.

"I'm going to fight you, for real this time," Jimin says, "No weapons. I know you'll bring your guys over anyway, so I'll bring mine. If I win, you stop bullying everyone at school."

"And if I win?"

"You get to do whatever you want and I'll get out of your way."

"You'll be my errand boy, too."

"Deal," Jimin says before he stands up and walks out, his heart hammering against his chest as he pulls out his phone and searches for Namjoon's number that he got from Lee not too long ago.

---

Jimin bites on his lip in nervousness, his eyes travelling between Namjoon and Yoongi. After calling Namjoon and telling him he needed his help in a fight, Namjoon told him to meet him at some cafe, and when Jimin arrived, there was another guy with Namjoon who was introduced to Jimin as Yoongi.

Yoongi, like Namjoon, has tattoos. He wears full sleeves so Jimin can't really tell how much tattoos he has, but he has tattoos on both hands, and another one on his neck. Unlike Namjoon, though, Yoongi is short and somewhat petite, with pale skin and soft features. Still, he's more intimidating than Namjoon, with sharp eyes, a blank face, crossed arms and a buffed chest, which makes Jimin think Yoongi is probably more buff than he thinks, but his layers of clothing do a good job hiding it.

"So," Yoongi speaks up, "You want me to help you," he points at Namjoon, "And this kid," he points at Jimin, "to fight some other highschool kids who bullied him."

Namjoon smiles. "Yes."

Yoongi goes silent, his eyes fixated on Jimin, making him more anxious than he already is.

"What will I get in return?" Yoongi asks, his question directed to Jimin, "Nothing is for free, y'know."

Jimin hesitates. He hasn't thought about it; Namjoon asked for nothing.

"I'll... pay you?" Jimin says.

"No, you won't," Namjoon says, looking at his friend, "Yoongi, c'mon."

"Actually," Namjoon adds after thinking for a second, "Those kids bullied Jungkook, too, right?"

He glances at Jimin for confirmation, who nods in response.

"They did?" Yoongi says, his eyes widening, "How dare they? I'll cut off their hands one by one and send it to their mothers, pathetic f*cks."

Namjoon holds back a laughter, and instead smiles at Jimin, leaning towards him.

"He has a soft spot for Jungkook," He whispers to Jimin.

"I heard you," Yoongi says, uncrossing his arms and setting his elbows on the table, intertwining his fingers, "Now when do we get to kick those mother f*cker's asses?"