Murder Party part 2

Chapter 31: Murder party part 2

[Les Claypool]
I am going down to South Park, going to have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

[Les Claypool]
Goin' down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Eric Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

[Les Claypool]
Headin' on up to South Park going to see if I can't unwind.

[Tweek & Lizzy]
Our town is more significant, dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Les Claypool]
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine.

Bebe looked out the window and saw the beat-up truck. A sickly looking man then came out and began to walk towards the entrance of the house.

"Who the hell is that?!" Bebe yelled.

The four girls then heard a loud knocking at the front door.

Bebe ran downstairs and was followed by her friends and noticed her father was about to open the front door.

"Papa, don't open the door!" Bebe said as she came down the stairs.

"why not?" Mr. Stevens asked.

"Because there's a crazy looking guy at the door."

"It's probably just some weird religious guy, sweetheart. I'll tell him to leave."

Mr.Stevens opened the door and noticed the sickly man that his daughter had just described.

"Sir, I don't know what religion you're from, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave, your making my daughter very uncomfortable."

Johnny English ignored Mr.Stevens and noticed Bebe, Wendy, Lola, and Millie.

"Perfect." Johnny English said.

"What did you just say?"

Johnny English ignored Mr.Stevens and tried pushing him out of the way but Mr.Stevens pushed him back! Johnny then took out his Bowie knife and stabbed Mr.Stevens in the lower abdomen!

"Daddy!" BeBe shouted as she tried to run over to her father but felt someone holding her back.
She turned her head and saw it was Wendy.

"Wendy, Let go of me!"

"No, we have to get out here, Bebe!"

Bebe looked back at her father. She looked into his eyes then down at his lips and saw him mouth the words go.

"C'mon, Bebe!" Wendy yelled as Johnny ran towards them.

Bebe joined her friends as they ran out the back door and into the cold winter night.

Johnny  ran to the back door but didn't see the girls anywhere.

"Dame it." He then Sighed and walked back into the living room to find Mrs.Stevens trying to save her husband's life. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up then put his knife against her neck!

" Madame, May I ask for your help in locating your runaway Daughter and her friends? I wish to free them from their mortal suffering."

Mrs.Stevens didn't answer at first because she couldn't take her eyes off of her wounded husband.

"I'd prefer you to tell me what I want to know before im forced to cut your throat."

"F*** you!" Mrs.Stevens said.