-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"That was a bad idea." [Y/n] muttered, eyes falling shut she spotted two blurry figures running towards her.

"Oi, freckles!" Katsuki called out, shaking the galaxy haired girl. "You're not allowed to die on us!" He may have sounded pissed, but there was a hint of worry that she may have croaked way too early.

Kirishima grabbed his arm to stop his rapid shaking. "Don't shake her, man!"

"Yea, don't shake me." Katsuki scowled, releasing his hold on your arms as you groaned. "Don't drop me either."

"Are you okay?" Kirishima questioned, looking at your leg with wide eyes.

"Yea, why do you ask?" You questioned, going to stand up only to be held down.

"Cause you have a huge piece of glass sticking out of you." Katsuki growled, pointing a finger at the shard that did in fact stuck from your leg.

"Oh. Then I am not okay by any means." You went to touch it only for your hands to be swatted away.

"Oi, don't touch it!" Before either of the two could think you were hoisted into Katsuki arms. "Pull that thing out and you'll bleed out like a pig."

"No, I won't." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "But I'm not arguing with the view~"

Soft crying followed by soft shushing filled the single dark bedroom of the tiny house on the edge of the water.

"Everything's gonna be alright." A soothing voice whispered. Long fingers ran through the soft [h/c] curls that held a violet tone to it. "Your Quirk is just coming in."

The girl sniffled nuzzling herself deeper into her mom's dress. "Why do Quirks even need to happen? It just hurts." She hiccuped, wiping her eyes.

The woman let out a soft laugh, "Well, your Quirk helps to define who you are." She whispered.

"Your Nana quirk helps her sew perfectly, your aunt can out cook anyone on our block, and your uncle is the best shot in his department." She listed off, trying to soothe her daughter's worries and pain.

She lifted her palm allowing a small light to form in the dark room. "My Quirk allows me to chase away all your worries and monsters."

She allowed it to grow bigger letting it float to the top of the room allowing the woman's warm smile to be seen.

Oh, how much she loved her mother's smile.

She lived to see it every day.

Her golden eyes held warmth within that was rarely seen by anyone outside of her daughter.

Behind her warm look, there was still a look of hidden sorrow and pain. A pain she refuses to show or speak of no matter how much of a burden it was.