➸One

‹¦[♥]¦›

(Y/n) were standing in the front of the big house. She hesitated a bit, then clicked to the ring. It didn't last too much time to the door open and a short boy opened it. He had the same light blue hair and blue eyes like Khun, but he looked too young for Ran. However she never saw him before, but she knew that the age difference between the two of them is not so big. He just looked at the girl with a blank face. 

"We don't buy anything." and then she shut the door in the front of the girl's face. She needed a moment to progress what just happened. 

It was rude. She clicked the ring again, the door opened, and she grabbed it. 

"I don't want to sell anything!" she shouted at the boy. Then a sight she let the door, and went in without any permission. 

The only thing that she could think about is, that Khun made it in regard. He knew that she didn't accept if he simply say to her to babysit his little brother. The whole thing sunk as it was. Why she even need to babysit if his sister and brother is here also? Or they won't and it was just an excuse? 

"Where is your brother?" she asked from the boy, not bothering herself to look at him. Let him feel that she is angry at him. 

"A.A isn't here." she quessed that it only would be Aguero. She sighned. Why he asked her to come at that time if he isn't here?

"And the others?" she turned to face the boy, who was almost in the same height as her. Just a few cm taller, but it wasn't so recognizable. He would be arround 10-12. 

"Wath others?" his expression was still the same. The girl blinked. Did this boy an idiot or what?

"Khun said me that Ran and Kiseia will be at home too." 

"Kiseia is in her room, and I'm Ran..." he said with a vexed tone. 

"Wait. Aren't you too young for being Ran?!" she yelled. 

"Shut up! I may be short, but I'm not a child!" he huffed, and crossed his arms over his chest. "You are such a nuisance." 

(Y/n) didn't reply. Not because she didn't want, it was just because that the sounds caught the attention the girl from above. She appeared at the top of the stairs with a curious face, then walked down.

"Ah, are you Aguero's girlfriend?" she asked, (Y/n) felt that her face turn red.

"NO!" she shouted, but shuted her mouth with one of her hand. "I'm one of his friends, I'll sleep today here?" she more asked like told. She was not sure what Aguero really wanted from her.

"Oh, I thought he only invited boys." said the girl, who was probably Kiseia. 

"Um. I'll be today the chef..." she murmured. The girl noded. 

"Now I remember. Aguero said something about you, but to tell the truth I didn't really paid attention. " she shruggled her shoulders. "But nice to meet you, I'm Kiseia. 

"(Y/n)..." 

"Nice name, now I'll go, bye." and then she walked out the door. The girl looked after her. She rushed out just like she was afraid from her. But she didn't really think so.