the end! (Chapter 22)

He leads you to the wonkavator "We have to get on, we have so much time, and so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it. This way please. We'll take the Wonkavator. Step in, Charlie, (y/n), darling. This is the great glass elevator." Said willy still holding onto my hand.

"It's an elevator." I said.

"It's a Wonkavator. An elevator can only go up and down, but the Wonkavator can go sideways and slantways and longways and backways ..." 

 "And frontways?" asked Charlie.

". . . and squareways and frontways and any other ways that you can think of. It can take you to any room in the whole factory just by pressing one of these buttons. Any of these buttons. Just press a button and ZING! You're off. And up until now I've pressed them all . . . except one. This one. Go ahead, Charlie." Said Willy Wonka looking at charlie.

"Go on charlie, push it." I said smiling.

"Me?" he asked pushing the button.

When Charlie pushed the button 3 seats appeared.

"There it goes. Hold on tight. I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen. Faster, faster . . . If we don't pick up enough speed, we'll never get through." he said still holding your hand.

"Get through what?" asked Charlie".

"Ah-ha!" said willy pointing to the ceiling.

"You mean we're going?" you asked.

"Up and out!" he said.

You hug him out of fear.

"Hold on, everybody. Here it comes." Said Willy sitting you next to him.

We crash through the roof and fly to the sky.

"Wow, This wonkavator is strong!" I say still hugging Willy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say smiling.

"Get up, take a look." Willy said helping me up.

"(y/n), our town looks so pretty from here." Charlie says to me looking through the window.

"Yeah, look over there, Charlie. It's our home." I say pointing at our house smiling.

"Wow." said Charlie in wonder.

"It looks really gorgeous." I say smiling.

"There's my school, (y/n)." Said charlie pointing to his school.

"How did you like the factory Charlie?" asked Willy.

 "I think it's the most wonderful place in the whole world." says Charlie smiling.

" I'm very pleased to hear you say that because I'm giving it to you. That's all right, isn't it?" asked Willy smiling his stunning smile.

"Your giving Charlie the factory?" I ask Willy smiling.

" I can't go on forever, and I don't really want to try. So, who can I trust to run the factory when I leave and take care of the Oompa Loompas for me? Not a grownup. A grownup would want to do everything his own way, not mine. That's why I decided a long time ago I had to find a child. A very honest, loving child to whom I can tell all my most precious candy-making secrets." Explained Willy.

"And that's why you sent out the Golden Tickets." Said Charlie while you start worrying about what is going to happen.

"That's right. So the factory's yours, Charlie; you can move in immediately." Said Willy smiling.