Becomming family (chapter 6)

You were sitting at the table reading a book when Charlie came into the house.

He had the biggest smile I have ever seen him make on his face.

You looked at him.

"It's the competition," he said to you still with a big smile still on his face.

You turn on the tv.

-"And now, details on the sudden announcement that has captured the attention of the entire world. Hidden among the countless billions of Wonka Bars are five golden tickets. And to the five people who find them will come to the most fabulous prize one could wish for a lifetime supply of chocolate, and as if there was not enough, each winner before he receives his prize will be personally escorted through the top-secret chocolate factory...."-

"They're all crazy!" Grandma Josephine said looking up from her knitting setting it down.

"Sssh, the man's is a genius! He'll sell a million bars."

-"By the mystical Willy Wonka himself. The amount of chocolate involved in this competition has relighted the imagination to incite candy eaters and all citizens around the world"-

"Grandpa, do you think I've got a chance to find one," Charlie asked Grandpa Joe.

"One? I am counting on you to find all five!" said Grandpa Joe to Charlie.

"One's enough for me," he said turning to me. "Am I going to get one (y/n)?" He asked me.

I looked at him 'If I tell him I might ruin what is going to happen.'  "I will have to let you find out yourself Charlie but just know that everyone has a chance brother," I said to Charlie.

Charlie hugged me "You called me brother," he said while I hugged back.

"I am sorry I did not mean to call you brother." You said out of fear he would not like it.

"You can call me if you want." He let go of the hug when Ms.Bucket came in.

"What's going on here," She asked Charlie and me.

"She called me brother!" Charlie said to Ms.Bucket.

"(y/n) do you think of us like your family," She asked you.

You nod.

"Well, Then you can call us your family," she said to you.

"Really?" you asked her.

She gave you a nod 'I finally got a family that likes me for me' "thank you" you said to Ms.Bucket.

-"Already we have reports coming in that the response is phenomenal. Wonka Bars are beginning to disappear from candy store shelves at a rate to boggle the mind. Truly it is incredible the way that Wonka mania has descended upon the globe. While the world searches, we watch and wait, wondering where the pursuit will lead and how long the spirit of a man will hold up under the strain."-.