'Hi,' said Michael. He looked surprised 

'Hi Michael,' said Sam. 'This is my boyfriend Milo.'

Milo held his hand to shake, but Michael left him hanging.

'Boy being the important word in that sentence,' said Michael.

Sam wanted to push back, but he wanted to keep things civil between them for Jess's sake, so he let the comment slide.

'Can we come in?' said Sam.

'Sure,' said Michael, and stood back to let them pass.

'Where's Jess?' asked Sam.

'She's at my mum's,' said Michael.

'Oh,' said Sam. He was disappointed. 'You knew we were coming today. I expected to be able to see her.'

'Actually, I asked my mum to take her when we arranged today.'

'Why?'

'Because I thought it best we meet first. I wanted to meet your boyfriend before Jess did, to make sure I was happy.'

'Well we have joint custody, so its not your place to decide that.'

Michael nodded. 'I know you have joint custody,' he said, 'but I think I have the right to vet any people who may potentially be part of our daughter's life.'

'There's no potential about it. Milo and I are together. We plan to stay that way for a long time. I know Jess will love him, and whilst it would help if you could approve of this, I don't need you to.'

'So you're saying I don't have the right to choose who's in my daughter's life?'

'Our daughter. And yes, if you're seeing someone new, then I think you should consider who you bring home to meet her. But I've chosen Milo to be my partner. I've decided I want him to get to know Jess, so that's not any of your concern.'

Sam had expected some resistance from Michael, what with the age gap, but he hadn't expected it to get this hostile, so soon. He had to do it say something to bring it back around again. He tried to bring the subject back to their daughter.

'So how has school been this week?' he asked.

'How old are you Milo?' said Michael, ignoring Sam's question. 'If you don't mind me asking.'

'What's that got to do with anything?' said Sam. 'We're two consenting adults who want to be together. Milo's age is irrelevant.'

'I bet you're closer to Jess's age than ours,' said Michael.

'That's a ridiculous thing to say,' said Sam. He knew it was true, but that wasn't the point. Jess was just a little girl. Sam was a grown-up man, who could make his own choices.

'How old?' Michael repeated.

Milo didn't see the point in lying. He planned on being with Sam for a long time, so thought it best to lay all the cards on the table.

'I'm nearly eighteen,' he said. His eighteenth wasn't for a few months, but it somehow seemed better than saying he was seventeen.

'Oh my God, you're just a child yourself,' said Michael, then turned to Sam. 'You must see how inappropriate this is.'

'I understand it's not conventional,' said Sam,' but we love each other, that's all that matters.'

'How can you love each other?' said Michael. 'You can only have known each other a month or so.'

Oh, this was awkward.

They both saw the moment of realisation on Michael's face.

'It hasn't been just a month, has it? The three of us have been in this house together once before.'

'Michael...'

'This is the guy. you were ficking in our bed when I got home from Spain that day.'

'Michael, please...'

'I think you should leave now.'

'But what about Jess? I want to see her.'

'I don't think that's appropriate with this home wrecking little slut here.'

'Don't take this out on Milo. This is about us. He's with me now and you have no right in stopping us from seeing her.'

'Please just go.'

Emotions were running high in the room. Sam knew that he had to give Michael some time to digest the information they'd just dropped on him. Sam couldn't blame him for being upset. It must have brought back all the bad feelings from when they first split.

'Okay, we'll go for now,' said Sam, 'but we need to talk about this later. You have no right to keep me from my daughter from me.'

Michael looked passive, like the wind had been kicked out of him.

'Please just leave,' he told them again.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

They were both trying to delay the moment as they wanted their movie to last as long as possible. Max was on his back with his legs around Luke's shoulders.

Luke worked Max's cock with his hand as he fucked him. Max couldn't hold back any longer and came all over his stomach. It was a relief to Luke as he'd been close for a while but always liked to make sure his boyfriend came first. He pulled out, removed the condom and finished off over Max's chest, even hitting him in the face.

They looked at each other and smiled. They both knew that they'd created something amazing. Luke leaned down to kiss Max, tasting a bit of himself on his boyfriend's lips.

Luke got up to stop the filming whilst Max wiped himself down. They cuddled up under the covers.

'Want to watch it?' said Luke.

'Oh yeah.'

Author's Note

Hope you enjoyed Max and Luke's little home movie. If so, please consider giving me a like it dropping be a comment.

Stay safe x