Prologue: The Picture That Started It All

(Y/n pov)

Mom: Y/n!

My mom shouted as I immediately went out of my room and went downstairs to meet her.

Y/n: What is it, mom?

Mom: Take a bath and get ready. We're going to the flower field! Don't forget to bring your camera with you.

I frowned from what mom said. My mom loves going to the flower field as that's where my mom and dad first met. Dad isn't here as he's working overseas but he does go home from time to time.

Y/n: Can't you go alone, mom?

Mom: I would but you know how to take pictures!

My mom thinks I'm a good photographer not knowing that I just picture more properly than her. The camera was given to me by my dad as he said that we should take pictures with the camera and send the pictures to him because as I said... He doesn't come home that often.

Y/n: Fine...

I said with a sigh of defeat.

I immediately took a bath and got ready as fast as I can as I went to the car, where my mom was already waiting.

Mom: Are you ready?

Y/n: Yes.

Mom: Then let's go!

My mom started to drive and after a few minutes, we arrived at the flower field.

Mom: We're here! It's as beautiful as ever.

Y/n: Yeah?

Mom: C'mon let's take pictures now!

My mom said as she pulled over the flower field as I started to take pictures.

~20 minutes later~

Mom: You can roam around freely now, Y/n.

Y/n: Finally... This Camera is filled by pictures of me and you here in the flower field.

Mom: We'll go back next time your father goes home.

Y/n: Whatever you say...

I started walking around the large field as I saw someone that caught my attention... It was a girl with blue eyes and brown hair... She looks so beautiful. Suddenly, while looking at her 4 other girls came up to her.

???: Let's go over there!

Said by a girl who has cat ears?

???: Stop pulling me!!!

Said by a girl with twintails to the girl with cat ears.

???: Are there rabbits here?

Said by another girl with long, black hair.

???: I- I'm pretty sure there's only flowers here...

A girl with short black hair said nervously.

???: You guys go ahead, I'm gonna take some pictures.

The girl that caught my attention said as her friends nodded and left her alone... It's my chance... I positioned myself, focused my camera and took a photo.

*SNAP*

She looks so beautiful

As I was supposed to walk up to her-

Mom: Y/n!!! Let's go home now.

Dammit. I immediately went to my mom as we went to the car and went back home.

~Nighttime~

I got all the pictures from my camera and put it on my computer. I was left dumbfounded looking at the girl's picture...

Y/n: I never had the chance to know her name... To whoever you are, I hope we meet again.

I said as I turned off the computer and went to sleep.