~gamzee x (y/n)~

you and Gamzee have been friends ever since you moved to Alternia.

'My hive is a serious mess...' you think. 'Maybe its time to clean up a bit...'

you start cleaning up and after a couple hours your gigantic hive was finally clean.

you drop down on the couch and sigh in relief. "finally done..."

you lay down on the couch and was about to sink into a deep slumber when you hear a loud honk in your ear and fall off of the couch.

"ouch!!! what the hell, gamzee!??"

you yell. the tall clown towering above you greets you with his goofy smile and offers you his hand.

"i didn't want to scare ya, (y/n)" he says, helping you up.
"it's okay, Gam... but please dont do this again..."
"i can't promise any motherfuckin thing, sis. but i actually came here to motherfuckin tell ya somethin..." he said to you while a light purple blush dusted his cheeks.

altough you couldnt really see it because of all his facepaint.

"oh? what is it Gamzee?" you said, standing up again.
"no- nevermind... its not that motherfuckin important..." he said, looking away from you.

you took his face into your hands and turned his face to you.
"you can tell me everything, gamzee... you know that." you assured him.

he let himself fall on your couch and pulls you after him. he looks even more flustered than before now and he looks away from you.

you notice something is bothering him and the blush on his cheeks is now visable through the thick layer of clownpaint.

you decide to break the ice for him and give him a little kiss on his cheek. he looks at you with a shocked expression on his face, but that quickly turns into a smirk.

"anything, ga-" before you can finish your sentence, he roughly kisses you on your lips and pins you to the couch.

when he breaks the kiss to breath, your face is as (b/c) can be and you are panting heavily.

"im so motherfuckin flushed for ya sis..." he said, still leaning over you.
"im flushed for you too, gam..."

he takes this as a signal to continue and locks lips with you again, reaching under your shirt.