17. We Have Lost The Game Of Chess. Now It's Just A Mess

Third person P. O. V

One of the judges pushed through the wailing sounds of the ambulance sirens and people tumbling over each other.

"FITZGERALD!"

The blond milioner nonchalantly turned from the conversation with his skaters.

The gust of the panic not even getting to him.

"Yes?"

The judge panted as he stopped in front of him.

"This... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Fitzgerald's lip and eyebrow both went upwards to form a sneering expression "I'm afraid I do not know what you are talking about"

"Oh, don't you play dumb with me now! It's your fault the competition is canceled and sued for all the damage caused to the arena!"

The yelling went hoarse as it stopped.

Seems like Fitzgerald wasn't the first one to get yelled at.

"My dear friend... I do understand your anger but how am I to blame for this?"

The judge brushed off Fitzgerald's hand from his shoulder.

"You are the one who added partner figure skating..." his face whitened "And paid to get the abilities allowed for this"

The silence on the milioner's side encouraged the judge to carry on with more confidence.

"Hope you got your wish fulfilled... Cause we just got a notice from the Special Division. They are banning abilities from figure skating!"

Fitzgerald's lips formed a menacing smile, poison like.

"Smart.... Are we?" he leaned closer "Hope those smarts come in handy while picking up the pieces of this chaos... And pieces of  your own blown up ass"

The blown up in the sentence came as a sharp whisper.

Fitzgerald smiled softly at the shaken up judge.

Soon both their heads turned when the ruckus got louder behind them.

Of course it got louder when the starts of the night were brought out on ambulance beds.

The starts being half-dead Chuuya and your fainted form.

- || -

"WHERE IS SHE?!" a short black woman ran to the hospital  reception table.

When she finally reached it and stopped running, sprouts of cough raked from her throat savagely.

A taller man sporting a grey beared put a hand on her shoulder.

His even grayer eyes boiling in worry.

"My... Agkh-Agk.... My Little one-" the woman swallowed down another cough "Where is she?!"

"Calm down, Bianca! Y/N is gonna be fine... " the man tried to steady her.

"I'll be calm when I know if she is alright for sure!" Bianca's black eyes pleaded the nurse at the desk "Y/N L/N was brought here about an hour ago. Can you tell me where she is?"

The receptionist started typing "Are you family?"

Bianca couldn't answer from her cough so her husband next to her talked.

"We... We are"

The girl behind the counter got up "Follow me"

Reader P. O. V