🌟Off the record

Ambassadors FreeThePOC Please this is my submission and I did it this way cause I can't seem to find the way I can submit it as a file

"Yesterday, upon the stair. I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today , I wish, I wish he'd go away" Hughes Mearns

"Once upon a midnight dreary while pondered ,weak and weary -Edga Allan.

"Water , water, everywhere, and all the boards did shrink , water , water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"- Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

💔🌹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My grip tightened on the stirring as my knuckles turned white. Sweat dripped from my forehead rolling on my neck as my veins popped out .

My hands were shaking. My whole face was sweaty. I was nervous, And I knew it.

It wasn't my fault I had wanted my education to pay off but it turned out accepting the job of being assigned to interview a famous mystery-murder writer was the biggest mistake I've made in my entire whole life .

Turning my head I looked at my window pane, suddenly feeling watched by someone but it wasn't possible for the road was empty and my car was literally the only one on the lane right now, shrugging my shoulders I made myself believe I was just being overractive .

Then the word began to ring in my ears "From years of close experience"
The haunting smirk as he said it
The way he moved over the table
The way he hovered over me and whispered those words.

I've never regretted anything as much as I regretted asking him how he developed his writing.

He had also added that Vampires were his favorite creatures . Who knew if he was even one of them cause he's skin is as pale as the skin of a person in Coma .

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts. As I heard the sound of something being splashed. Looking up I screamed in my loudest. Blood was splattered on the screen of my car but it perfectly started moulding making me move my head further trying to see what was happening.

Lo and behold!

It began sculpting something I guess was a word and at the end it inscribed "From year's of close experience ".

I screamed loudly with fear in my heart, my heart in my mouth and tears threatening to fall.

Suddenly, my car stop moving, the light went off, the Ignition turned off, then a faint voice from an unknown location spoke making me regain hope that help would probably come.

" Is anyone there? Please I need your help!" I screamed crying as I tried to get the attention of the person who was around.

A minutes passes, No reaction

2 minutes passed, No reaction.

3 minutes passed, No response.

Though I didn't get any response but I still felt someone was around here and the thought of it creeped me out.

Then a husky and ghosty voice said "Your life I want , your body I wish to slice , Your blood I wish to drink to satisfaction but I won't wish no more for my years of close experience would become an experience with you."

That's when I realized the interview was off the record and so was I.

Hearing this words I don't know if I fainted to death or I got killed by someone but all I know is that I died hearing from "Years of close experience"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was how I ended up. That was mine. YOU ARE NEXT 💀☠

Prepare for with a rose in my hand I'd come to take you to the land where nothing than drinking blood and eating flesh would matter.🌹💔💌